Search results

1. Rear wheel bearings

I did the rear bearings on my old mk2 Clio, not sure if it is comparable but it was doable on the driveway if a slight pain in the ass. A garage with a hydraulic press would have very easily been able to get each side done in 30min tops. Maybe worth checking if it's a fairly simple job on...
  2. Checking Cupra VIN

I've used TotalCarCheck before. It's a couple of quid for a silver check but gives you loads of info including last few digits of VIN iirc. HTH
  3. Northern Ireland Copra Owners

Yeah standard tyres at the mo, will swap for PS4s when they run out of life
  4. Northern Ireland Copra Owners

Not from NI I'm afraid, however: Somehow my copra is reading 38.8mpg long term average (4k miles). Maybe I'm babying it too much! General thoughts - very rapid with particularly impressive low end torque, well built, cracking purchase deal, plenty of toys like android auto and ACC BUT Fair...
  5. Wind deflectors

I did try wind deflectors but ripped them off after one journey because of the noise. Do look nice but I couldn't live with them!
  6. Ever used Oponeo.com

Used several times, seem to consistently be better priced than blackcircle and the likes, never had any issues.
  7. Seat Leon Cupra 280 Res and Muffler delete

Not sure I can help on the noise front, but I think £450 seems a bit pricey for a backbox delete?
  8. 2016 Leon fr 1.4

Geraint, your name is familiar mate! Were you on the Celica club forums a while back? With the nice blue T Sport?
  9. 2019 Cupra - Sound System

I also think the sound system on the MY19 Cupra is best described as "meh". There's another thread on here somewhere about retrofitting the Seat Sound subwoofer and central dash speaker to make it sounds a bit more complete, but I don't think anyone has been successful doing that on a MY19 yet...
  10. MY19 Cupra sound system

So as we know the Seat Sound option was removed for the 2019 'Copra' in the UK, sad times :( Does anyone have experience improving the stock system? I was thinking about sticking some better mids in the doors, possibly a low profile sub in the boot and being done with it, but would be good to...
  11. Oil catch can?

Hi all, picking up my cupra hatch in a few days now and have just watched a video on a fairly reputable channel that gave me some concerns (). It seems direct injection turbo engines are inevitably going to suffer from carbon and oil build up on the inlet valves in their lifetime, but the guy...