Search results

1. DSG Gearbox - when to change oil

I believe its every 40K for a DSG Service.
  2. Bi-xenon not working on one side

hi, yes they were blocked at work.; Thank you for making the effort to take the pics - appreciate it.
  3. Bi-xenon not working on one side

The fact that so many are going i thought there must be some sort of work around/ cheap way of getting up and running without having to convert to HID or standard lights. Downside to owning a car of which there is not many around - no many will bother investing with aftermarket/ fixes.
  4. Bi-xenon not working on one side

Top Man! Thank you - BUT the images are not showing for some reason lol
  5. Bi-xenon not working on one side

Was it just plug and play once you purchased the light or did it require coding? TIA
  6. Bi-xenon not working on one side

I don't mind getting a replacement light (not brand new obviously) just sceptical whether it would work or not. The power pack and afs, are these within the light or outside of the light? Tia
  7. Bi-xenon not working on one side

Although its an Old Post, i'm hoping there has been development since. I am having the same issues where the passenger side is not working - Bulb Changed and Ballast changed but no luck. Hoping as its been 5 years there is a cheaper alternative than the £1800 spent by the gentleman above...
  8. VCDS - for new starter

thanks for the link
  9. VCDS - for new starter

Thanks guys - have any of you used this software? easy to use? quiet fancy being able to amend the needle swipes, drl etc.
  10. VCDS - for new starter

Hi, Fairly new to SEAT. I have read about the VCDS software that allows you to do bits and bobs. Does any one know where to start in regards what version to download and what equipment is required i.e. wires/ plug/ adapter. TIA
  11. Engine Additive or Fuel Additives

@RUM4MO @Crossthreaded ... Thank you for your very very much for your comprehensive explanantion/ detail. I think it was a little too too much for my understanding. Although i kind of gathered that everything in this day and age needs to be very specific to the car and that some products work...
  12. Engine Additive or Fuel Additives

Thanks guys, will give RedEx and V-power a try.
  13. Ibiza Cupra 2014 - headlight on one side not working-xenon

Great help pal . . will give it a try. appreciate your help
  14. Engine Additive or Fuel Additives

Thanks, not sure what flap you are referring too?
  15. Ibiza Cupra 2014 - headlight on one side not working-xenon

never removed a bumper either! Have you ever removed a bumper? Any tips/ tricks? things to watch out for.
  16. Ibiza Cupra 2014 - headlight on one side not working-xenon

Not idea what mine looks like lol Done further reading online, it may possibly sit under the light it self therefore having to remove bumper!
  17. Ibiza Cupra 2014 - headlight on one side not working-xenon

Connectors were in the middle, roughly where the round marks are on your pic
  18. Ibiza Cupra 2014 - headlight on one side not working-xenon

I I didn't really see the open mouth bit but it had 2 connectors that connected to the lamp
  19. Ibiza Cupra 2014 - headlight on one side not working-xenon

Hi, Is the ballast the silver box thing in the removable cover? I think i may have found it... roughly 10x15cm? I for some reason thought it was a lot smaller
  20. Ibiza Cupra 2014 - headlight on one side not working-xenon

cheers thank you. will give it a shot tonight.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members