Search results

1. WavyDavey

OBDeleven modifications

Hi, I have the same Reg/ model as yourself and found OBD11 quite useful. Had an issue recently with my mirrors not folding on lock. Mine needed the windows reset (Holding switch up for each in turn) see some other posts on that... The app said it was an inactive alarm fault. I’ve used it for a...
  2. WavyDavey

Wing mirrors not folding when lock Cupra 290

Haha Peter I agree on KFC 100% Just a quick note, I ran OBD 11 earlier and it threw up an inactive fault with vehicle alarm so I’m wondering if that was the cause? Never had that before or a problem with windows/mirrors. I also noticed that the passenger LED on top of door was staying red when...
  3. WavyDavey

Alloys

I’ve seen a lot on EBay over the years Maybe worth a look?
  4. WavyDavey

Wing mirrors not folding when lock Cupra 290

Thanks for sharing this Peter, I have a 2015 FR and was at a loss until I tried this method. Weird how it just happened out of the blue. I blame McDonald’s drive thru...
  5. WavyDavey

Facelift or pre facelift

I leased an 2017 FR 150 (facelift) for a couple of years and enjoyed it so much When it went back, for financial reasons I decided to buy a 2015 FR. What surprised me most was how well built the older car felt in terms of drive etc. Obviously, with facelift you get your tech upgrades, lights...
  6. WavyDavey

How many miles do you get on a full tank?

Just over 400 from a tank in my 1.4 ACT with mixed driving Weird thing is I had a newer lease car previously with the same engine that seemed to return less MPG?
  7. WavyDavey

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thanks Yes it generally seems intact and connected. I will have a crack at It later in the week when the unit arrives. I definitely don’t want to be paying out for a recalibration!
  8. WavyDavey

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hello mate, Thanks for the breakdown, very useful. I recently hit a pheasant in my FR ..of course dead centre of front grill. I am now getting front assist not available etc. The sensor doesn’t look to be damaged, but there seems to be a little up/ down play if I press on it. Did you buy a new...
  9. WavyDavey

Titanium wheels

Hello mate I was browsing EBay and seem to recall seeing a set for about £500 a while back. There was also a German company that had a set with tires for about £800. They also had the x-perience alloys, which I haven’t seen anywhere for sale for about £1200 I was curious as I just bought an...
  10. WavyDavey

Returning Lease + Inspection Light?

Better to be safe than sorry I guess. I liked the Lease car so much I ended up buying the same model.
  11. WavyDavey

Returning Lease + Inspection Light?

Hi The Inspection due came up on my Lease FR, typically right before it was due to go back. I checked with lease company, expecting it to require main dealer service. To my surprise they told me any VAT registered garage can service providing you supply the invoice, so definitely worth...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.