Search results

1. Tyre pressure

Having had 3 punctures in the last month I can confirm this :censored:
  2. Love and hate...

I have a 2019 290 Lux Love - Acceleration/Performance in general. Hate - Car Play temperamental, no gas strut, shifting from P to D feels stiff and heavy.
  3. leon cupra beats system

I was told the Beats system wasn't an option any more on my 2019 Cupra Lux, you could only have standard.
  4. Insurance help

Just done my Cupra 290 Lux through 1st Central £290 8 years NCD, 47 yo, wife named driver £500 Vol Excess
  5. Cupra Mode...

First world problem :) No I just don't get the logic behind it, something like turning the traction control off I'd understand it resetting on start up, this I don't.
  6. Cupra Mode...

I find it ridiculous that I have to reselect Individual every time to activate the Eco mode, no logic. I got used to the coasting in Eco on my last car (Audi A6) where it didn't need reselection so it's not across all VAG.
  7. 2019 Cupra - Sound System

It's not bad for a standard system but I was a bit put out to not even have the option to upgrade on my 290 Lux.
  8. First week driving impressions

Exactly the same, mine were all 42. Was losing fillings with each speedbump.
  9. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Had my magnetic grey 290 Lux for about a fortnight now and very pleased so far. Only quibbles have been due to my naivety in assuming car play was wireless and that wireless charging worked on all phones! Like others have said baffled as to having to reselect "individual" each time to get the...