Search results

1. Mr_G_76

Reiger rear diffuser

This is mine with the Satin Diffuser.
  2. Mr_G_76

MY19 REVO Stage 1

Very noticable, midrange pull is huge. I know the figures themselves aren't 100% accurate, but as a comparison using the torque app, same stretch of road. Stock it was recording 0-60 in 4.0 secs , 0-100 in 13.3, quarter mile in 13.8. After 0-60 in 3.7 secs, 0-100 in 9.5, and quarter mile in 11.8.
  3. Mr_G_76

MY19 REVO Stage 1

I've had it on my late 2018 GPF ST for around 4 weeks, got it along with the SPS device. Totally transforms the car!
  4. Mr_G_76

RVC reversing camera installed

You can either run the cable through the flaps or the grommet.
  5. Mr_G_76

RVC reversing camera installed

Finally got around to wiring a camera to my ST, I used an Ampire KC802-NTSC camera and powered it using the relay method. Havnt actually mounted the camera yet, but mocked it up and tested with engine on and off and it works great
  6. Mr_G_76

Cupra ST 300 DSG7 tuning box or map - exhaust sound

Yeah it's the camera audio. In real life it's much, much louder.
  7. Mr_G_76

And for balance, heres one of the pops on downshifts and a bit of acceleration.
  8. Mr_G_76

Difficult to capture the drone on a phone, this is the best I could get.
  9. Mr_G_76

Its may be too loud, but at least the new tailpipes look good !
  10. Mr_G_76

I've only got this static video. But it's the drone and boom inside the cabin that's too much.
  11. Mr_G_76

My 300ST 4drive with GPF has had a back box delete and the pops and bangs are very loud, which I personally like as it only does it in sport or Cupra modes. However, the overall sound is too loud and boomy for my liking so I'm having going to have couple of small rear boxes added.
  12. Mr_G_76

Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

Spade connector and inline fuse, but obviously the cable needed for an amp would be much larger than for my dashcam which is fused at 2amps.
  13. Mr_G_76

I've stolen the pic from elsewhere on the forum, and circled the permanent live in red.
  14. Mr_G_76

Theres a spare permant live in the fuse box behind the glovebox, as I've used it for the parking guard on my dashcam. It's in the top left corner of the fusebox from memory.
  15. Mr_G_76

Minimising risk of drive away.

That was a major factor in my move from a 2015 S4 Avant, into a Cupra ST300. Several S4s were stolen within a few miles of me, i had a disklock, removed the OBD fuses, and had CCTV fitted, but never felt confident it'd still be on the drive in the morning, and it took the shine off of the...
  16. Mr_G_76

Cupra 300 4wd fuel consumption

Yes mate, it's a phone app that launches a website called fuelly
  17. Mr_G_76

I have a 22 mile each way daily commute which is mostly A road, and normally get around 36mpg on that in Individual Eco mode. Then a few miles a day of B roads in Cupra mode which brings the average down Compared to my previous S4 Avant its an amazingly economical car!
  18. Mr_G_76

Here's my fuel consumption over the 2 months or so I've owned it.