Search results

1. убийца Драконов

Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Hello brothers, Installed the camera finally, but have the same issue with parking pilot message. Did anyone figured out how to solve this issue?
  2. убийца Драконов

Fog as DRL (obdeleven)

They are full LED. so will fogs will keep running on Auto?
  3. убийца Драконов

Fog as DRL (obdeleven)

I will deactivate my DRLs and want to replace them by Fog lights to be on all the time even on auto mode? Anyone tried to adapt this using obdeleven?
  4. убийца Драконов

DRL getting yellowish

Any one can confirm if DRL is Module 9 or 2?
  5. убийца Драконов

LED DRL turned yellow and dim

Hey guys, any updates here? I have the same issue with my 2020 Ibiza FR :( Some people say you can just change DRL headlight module!! Any idea about that?
  6. убийца Драконов

DRL getting yellowish

Hey 👋, My 2020 Ibiza FR DRL getting yellowish Any idea how to fix that? Was digging, and some said to change DRL Module Can any confirm?
  7. убийца Драконов

6F workshop manual

I got the required PN# 6F0807611 but now I don't know where to buy it online? Anyone can help!!
  8. убийца Драконов

6F workshop manual

I need at least like this diagram for the MK6
  9. убийца Драконов

6F workshop manual

Guys, need part number for that piece under the front bumper...does anyone know how to get it?
  10. убийца Драконов

What Modifications have you done?

They are so cool Bro, keep it up..and thanks for your answer. Have a safe day...
  11. убийца Драконов

Wireless charger pad

Guys, Anyone thought of changing the stock panel pocket with that wireless charging pad ? If someone already did it, hopefully to share some info. Thanks..
  12. убийца Драконов

What Modifications have you done?

Are they 18" wheels?! What type of offset and ET?!
  13. убийца Драконов

Led side marker

Many people reported blinking issue after a while with those signals, anyone have the same issue?
  14. убийца Драконов

Fog lights coding vs. Low Beam

Guys, Is there any type of coding to let fog lights just work without low beam goes on (in Auto mode) all the time and not effecting the auto feature for head lights?!
  15. убийца Драконов

Activating full link on Ibiza reference. Cheapest place to buy the license?

I found something like wireless module attached to USB port which provide a wireless full link wireless connection with smart phone.
  16. убийца Драконов

Activating full link on Ibiza reference. Cheapest place to buy the license?

Any one have a clue how to turn the full link on wirelessly???
  17. убийца Драконов

6F workshop manual

Guys, Anyone can share the workshop manual for the 6f. Looking for some spare part numbers. Thanks.
  18. убийца Драконов

Buy Online used parts

I could not find a new one... If you have link from where I can buy online I will be great full.
  19. убийца Драконов

Buy Online used parts

Hi, I want to buy used door rubber trim online. Any ideas??
  20. убийца Драконов

Custom stuff

Custom exhaust will be Soo cool
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members