Search results

1. убийца Драконов

Fog as DRL (obdeleven)

I will deactivate my DRLs and want to replace them by Fog lights to be on all the time even on auto mode? Anyone tried to adapt this using obdeleven?
  2. убийца Драконов

DRL getting yellowish

Hey 👋, My 2020 Ibiza FR DRL getting yellowish Any idea how to fix that? Was digging, and some said to change DRL Module Can any confirm?
  3. убийца Драконов

Wireless charger pad

Guys, Anyone thought of changing the stock panel pocket with that wireless charging pad ? If someone already did it, hopefully to share some info. Thanks..
  4. убийца Драконов

Fog lights coding vs. Low Beam

Guys, Is there any type of coding to let fog lights just work without low beam goes on (in Auto mode) all the time and not effecting the auto feature for head lights?!
  5. убийца Драконов

6F workshop manual

Guys, Anyone can share the workshop manual for the 6f. Looking for some spare part numbers. Thanks.
  6. убийца Драконов

Buy Online used parts

Hi, I want to buy used door rubber trim online. Any ideas??
  7. убийца Драконов

Wheels and trims colors

Hi all, Long time I was away, I was wondering if anyone knows the color code for the 17” wheels and the gloss black pillar trim for the doors and mirrors...also I am wondering if anyone knows how to remove the door B pillars and that small gloss black triangle in C pillar trim. I was thinking...
  8. убийца Драконов

Digital cockpit

As mentioned above, I have a 6F analog cockpit and thinking of replacing it with the digital one. Is it plug and play or I am going to face problems?!
  9. убийца Драконов

Need New Ibiza Workshop Manual

Good Day All, Any of you guys could upload a workshop manual for the 6F?!
  10. убийца Драконов

Ibiza FR Nevada White Color Code.

Guys, Just need your help! I got a rock chip in my door paint unfortunately ((. I can't leave it like this, so I decided to paint that part of the door. I tried to find the color code, but I couldn't find it at door sides or at spare wheel space. So if anyone knows the color code for the...
  11. убийца Драконов

Window Piano black trim/mirrors

Hi, I need your help guys, those window trims/mirror covers drive me crazy. They got those scratch marks easily even if I ceramic coated the car and use micro fiber towels. I used a 3M scratch remover but no change. If any can advise I will be great full.
  12. убийца Драконов

How To Activate Rain Sensor/Control Sensitivity

Hi, I am sorry to as such a question, but I couldn't figure out how to make wipers work in rains automatically or how to adjust rain sensitivity. Manual not helpful describing this part.
  13. убийца Драконов

Engine swab to Cupra

Good day all, Before I purchase my 2019 6F Ibiza and I am wondering if I can swab its engine with the 1.8L Cupra?! ☺️ Do they both have the same engine bay/chase?! Is there any reference for such a project??
  14. убийца Драконов

Stock 17" Wheels

Hey guys, Anyone knows the dimensions of the Ibiza 6F wheel bolts pattern (ex. 5x114.5)! Also of someone knows the thread size for wheel nuts?!
  15. убийца Драконов

Single Press Remote Window Close

Hi all, Anyone knows if it's applicable to close all vehicle windows/sunroof with one click press on remote control instead of press and hold? Could that be done using OBDeleven?
  16. убийца Драконов

Online Genuine Ibiza Spare Parts Dealers

Hay guys, Do anyone knows online dealers that sells genuine spare parts (engine, body, electric, electronic, suspension, etc..) for the new SEAT Ibiza (MK6-6F)?!
  17. убийца Драконов

Brake Dust

Hi everybody, Anyone recognized that wheels have excessive brake dust. Is it normal with the Ibiza, or there is something wrong.
  18. убийца Драконов

Windscreen washer fluid level

Hello mates, I tried to find out how to check windscreen fluid level in the new seat Ibiza FR, but i can't find nothing. I can't see the fluid, or see if it's in its maximum or minimal level. If anyone have an idea, I will be appreciated.
  19. убийца Драконов

Voice Command Pronunciation

Is there a way to change the voice commands pronunciation from male to female?
  20. убийца Драконов

Infotainment Fail To Start

Gentlemen, OK, it's the first issue I faced with my 500km Seat Ibiza FR))) It was 41 deg Celsius, I started my engine and normally infotainment shows the Seat FR logo and start its interface. This time the Seat FR logo appeared and screen switched off automatically, I started it again and...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.