Search results

1. Neil01Cupra

what have you done to your car today ?

Made new front centre grill as it was IMPOSSIBLE to find a cupra r grill second hand.
  2. Neil01Cupra

Stage 1 remap

Try the oil pressure sensor switch that could cause oil light flashing just had to change mine
  3. Neil01Cupra

Remote central locking issue!

I must get mine scanned having the same problem only when I change battery it seems to go again in about a month. No central locking is a pain
  4. Neil01Cupra

Exhaust help

I bought a generic 3" stainless downpipe of Ebay then got a company to build a custom exhaust back from that it didn't work out much more expensive that an "off the shelf" exhaust but at least it fits perfect. I went full decat with a sebring back box.
  5. Neil01Cupra

mods...

Love the angel eye headlights but my brakes need some serious attention first. I colour coded my rear badge blue quite subtle on car rear now.
  6. Neil01Cupra

what have you done to your car today ?

I could be in this all day at the moment. Car was parked up for a year and caused no end of issues ended up changing n75 valve, 4 brand new coil packs, full pcv delete and oil catch can fitted. But today is exciting as I'm in boxing the 256mm vented rear disc setup I bought from a mk1 TT.. And...
  7. Neil01Cupra

Paint colours

I would say you are better looking at an existing colour on another vehicle and deciding from that. If you look at a design graphic that someone does in photoshop it's never gonna look like the final actual paint colour as the computer screen or phone uses RGB colours.
  8. Neil01Cupra

Hi All

9. Neil01Cupra

Backbox help

I've a sebring back box on my cupra with 2.5" straight through stainless exhaust matched to 3" decat downpipe lovely sound over 3000rpm. Quiet enough under those revs
  10. Neil01Cupra

LC downpipe and decat fitting

I got my local garage to fit mine they had it done in no time, prior to sending car in for custom exhaust. I kept the cat and got a flange welded to each side of it so it can be bolted in/outer test time.
  11. Neil01Cupra

Hi All

Thanks lads will get some pics up in next week few last bits to do. Had front bumper and skirts repainted just need to fit them and give car a good clean. It is my daily driver normally but have a VW T5.1 transporter running 185 bhp van so that's taken over in last year.. Looking forward to...
  12. Neil01Cupra

Hi All

Hi All. Back on forum after a while away. Been working on getting my cupra road worthy again after been laid up for last year. Nearly there with it now. :clap::clap:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.