Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Racingline ones in gunmetal, havent been in the forum for a while so dont know if anyone else has gotten them yet, rears could do with spacing, but fronts look pretty good
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Went and fitted her with new rims and tyres, Pirelli Pzeroes unfortunately, but need a mortgage just for the wheels here. My photobucket is being a d!ck right now, so had to upload from facebook, hope it works?!
  3. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Damo, love that foot rest, will it fit LHD? And how are you getting it to light up etc?
  4. Electric Mii

Get to choose your paint colour, that's it
  5. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever found in a used car

Change mostly, a few CDs, and once, a pair of ladies knickers, not the right size for me unfortunately, and she never asked for them back
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Not today, but yesterday took the wife to be to collect her new toy '][/URL] Not sure on "velvet red" looks nice in the sun, but kinda dull in the shade. 190ps diesel FR dsg loaded with everything
  7. Cupra 300 4wd fuel consumption

Mr G, is that a phone app?
  8. Scuffs on dashboard

I'm back at work Monday, so I'll have a play with some products and see if anything works on my door card scuffs and on the glovebox
  9. Scuffs on dashboard

Threw a fit at mine for dragging her backpack all over the glovebox in mine, it now lives in the back (the backpack, not her) but havent gotten around to sorting out the marks yet. Not helpful sorry
  10. My Cupra R ST ABT (UK version)

Looks beautiful! Glad I got my Copra ST here then if you guys are getting stitched up on the ACC etc, but it also came with Conti's. And it's not an R
  11. Modified Cupra 280

Looks like the Revo IC charge pipes have been changed too
  12. Swapping wheels around on cupra 4 drive

Barum and Semperit off top of my head, and even if they aren't rotational some manufacturers put outside/inside on them (or innen/aussen) so still have to check, we place them so the DOT is visible on the outer edge if there is nothing (police check how old the tyres are here)
  13. Leon Cupra R ST - any left

My Copra should have been 52k here, got 9k off it (dealer discount, discount month, discount for Cupra) Was still a bit more than I would of liked, but the missus gets her Ateca Fr next month and that's 48k
  14. Leon Cupra R ST - any left

Think there is one at Crewe as well
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Cerakote do a trim wipe now, apparently stays on for 200 washes, think its $30 for 10 wipes or something, haven't tried it myself
  16. 2019 Cupra - Sound System

My dealer set the EQ in a smile, but it didn't sound right, I found a thread in the Ateca forum that sounds better, I'll grab a pic of the eq in a bit and stick it up Obviously everybody is different, so what works for some wont work for everyone
  17. Anyone else had the P00B7 Coolant Code - Cupra 280

Gotten a breakdown of the invoice? Part price, hours labour etc?
  18. For Sale: Left kidney

Yep, my college was the same, had to do a clutch on an astra mk3 I think... previous buggers had done god only knows what with it, as it wasn't bloody there, but they'd put it all back together...
  19. For Sale: Left kidney

@Legojon should've taken a camper van in, and gotten them to detail the roof Cant you teach that some more and get a discount?
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Did you get it filled up? What do they expect, it's a courtesy car after all, I'll probably end up with an electric mii when mines due
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.