Search results

1. APR vs DTUK

When you search on there it says 2019 model, might be wrong though.
  2. APR vs DTUK

You also have.. https://tdi-tuning.com/car/seat/leon/cupra-286-bhp-290-ps-213-kw-380-nm-280-lbft-2019/crtd4-multi-channel-petrol-tuning-box-chip
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Date to dealer was 10/07.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had a call from nationwide, delivery date confirmed for the 16th!
  5. Seat Ensurance

Surely you don't need to pay the excess if you arent at fault? Usually its your choice who you get your car repaired by..
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've just had an email from nationwide this morning stating that they should be able to provide a registration number tomorrow no change to my estimated due date to dealer 07/07
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm in this same scenario when I ordered it said June delivery and I've been told it's arriving at the dealer on 07/07..
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Did you ring Seat customer services? I was told mine is in transit today but not as much information as that..so maybe the same ship?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How do you know your car is in transit? Do you have a way of tracking the vehicle?
  10. My CUPRA Curse

Oh thats cool i didn't think you could get that now..im guessing you got your car a while ago.
  11. My CUPRA Curse

You mention the sound system in your cupra does it has an uprated sound system or the my19 standard one?
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nope, no documents yet, I queried this and they said they have to wait until they receive the registration which they can usually get once the car is on the ship over. So I'm assuming that mine will be very similar to you.. not sure why they would tell me its 5 days after delivery to the dealer...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My finance company is also ALD.. I think i may have just been given rough figures for the delivery but when it comes to it ill probably have to wait for the 14 day period too... Have to wait and see!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had an email from Nationwide regarding my order..they said the following: "We’ve received a due date of 07/07 to the dealership. The actual delivery date will depend on the schedule and availability of the dealer after it’s arrived but delivery is usually offered within 5 working days or so."
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Wow! that is so fast.. Saw a Cupra in mag grey last night on a loader full of new cars.. never know might be yours on its way to the dealer, The colour was stunning!
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Went to a services last night and saw a new mag grey cupra on a loader...potentially someones on here? In the Essex area.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Great to hear bud hope it all goes well and you get it sooner! I spoke with the leasing company this morning and they stated that my mag grey is in the "build" stage and that it should be delivered early July.. not too long but certainly not as quick as yours considering I placed my order at the...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Who did you order through? Think i need to phone Nationwide..seems weird that everyone is ordering over a month later and getting delivery dates..
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Kind of gutted mines gonna take so long... I ordered in April exact same colour, but only been given a build week in June...did you use nationwide? When did you order? Bet you are buzzing about the delivery date being moved tho!
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah ordered through nationwide.... was yours being built or a stock car?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise