Search results

1. Boot Gas Struts

Nice 1,cheers
  2. Boot Gas Struts

How did you get on with them, did they fully open the ST boot for you on the click of the button? Cheers
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Looking good! Does the kit include a gloss black piece to replace the plastic part of bumper, or did you colour code this to the new rear splitter? Cheers
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

What engine have you got just out of interest?
  5. Performance 30/1 alloy wheel mods

Cheers, looks great!
  6. Performance 30/1 alloy wheel mods

Nice 1,would love to see some pics if you have any?
  7. Performance 30/1 alloy wheel mods

Thanks for the input. I've had a Merc that suffered with this and it was only a couple of years old. I wonder if there are companies that can offer this colour style without diamond cutting? As above, I'm waiting on arrival of a Grey ST so any pics of these wheels in different colours would...
  8. Performance 30/1 alloy wheel mods

Yeah, like this one too
  9. New ST FR Sport 190 DSG Mystery Blue is here!

Excellent write up, glad your loving the new car! Waiting on delivery of mine in the next few weeks, can't wait! Cheers again
  10. Performance 30/1 alloy wheel mods

Hi All, Thinking of painting my 18" Performance 30/1 wheels. Have been trying to get ideas from online and the forum to find pics. I have a Magnetic Grey ST and am keen to see any examples of any painted 30/1's to see the best options. I've attached a pic of what looks like a gloss black &...
  11. Hello

Cheers folks, thanks for the welcome Delivery in 3 weeks, can't wait! I'll post a pic when I get it
  12. Hello

Hi All, Waiting on delivery of new Leon ST FR Sport 190ps DSG... Can't wait! Loving looking at the forum to pick up tips and mods from everyone for the new motor. Any suggestions on where to start welcome Cheers!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members