Search results

1. Infotainment Fail To Start

The problem to my car got bigger and bigger. I couldn't drive for more than 10 minutes with the infotainment on. Today I went to the dealership for the second time. And i hope that problem solved. It was a broken cable holder behind the infotainment. It was the one with the can bus cables on it...
  2. Cold air intake.

Everything is custom made. Box is hand made from olive oil tank. Universal silicone tube 70to 75mm. 70mm aluminium tube. And universal cone filter by Simota.
  3. Cold air intake.

4. Cold air intake.

I have send you p.m.
  5. Cold air intake.

Ευχαριστώ πατρίδα! Για ότι καινούργιο θα σε ενημερώνω.
  6. Cold air intake.

Ok guys. My tests have been completed. Here are the results. All timing made with timer. No fancy gadgets. Only 80-120 is from torque application. Oem intake Cold air intake 3rd gear 80-110 kph 4.7 4.7...
  7. Differences between driving modes

A little update here. While in eco when accelerate lets say in third gear the boost pressure is from 0.8 to 1 bar depending on the ambient temperature. But if you suddenly press the petal more passing the kick down point pressure goes to 1.4 to 1.6 bar and you feel the difference in...
  8. Cold air intake.

Hi guys. My CAI is on the car again. I will post photos and times soon. I am very satisfied. Car seems to be faster. I haven't finished the tests yet but from the little i have seen the car is slightly faster!
  9. Infotainment Fail To Start

Thank you. I did so and two days now it seems to be ok. Although I believe that a defective sd card caused the problem to me. As soon as I removed it and did a reset everything looks fine. I would like to mention that i have the 6.5 inch infotainment.
  10. Infotainment Fail To Start

What are you guys talking about!? I just want to know if there is any solution about the problem with the infotainment system of the car!!!
  11. Infotainment Fail To Start

Same problem here. After five months of ownership. Any news about a solution?
  12. idle speed

950 mine. Measured with torque.
  13. Cold air intake.

With oem filter system back i i can't tell any difference. Only that the intake temperature is slightly better with my cold air intake. For instance with 30 degrees Celsius ambient i have 55 iat while with cai i have 50 to 52 degrees Celsius on the same driving conditions. I have take some...
  14. Cold air intake.

Is there anyone that has installed a cold air intake? Have you seen any gains? I have installed a custom air intake with custom made air box for heat shield and a simota cone filter but i think that the car is slower. Might be me! I can't tell for sure. Now i have the oem filter system back and...
  15. Differences between driving modes

I think that this is true. Although it might be just my Idea. I have not done any good test yet.
  16. Differences between driving modes

Measured with torque app when in eco mode max boost pressure is up to 1 bar. When in normal or sport it goes up to 1.6 bar. Any one else has noticed that?
  17. New Ibiza ordered!

It wasn't my spec. As dealer said every Ibiza here takes 3 to 4 months to be delivered.
  18. Instrument Cluster/Gauges Plastic

Go to a car detailer. He might have a solution with compounds.
  19. New Ibiza ordered!

Be patient. I was waiting for 4 months!!!
  20. Fiesta Zetec S to Ibiza FR Sport

I have the same. It is an amazing car with an amazing colour. The digital instruments are something else!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.