Search results

1. Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

lol, I did ask for that! I know, it's a lot of different colours you're right... :LOL::unsure:... decisions, decisions, probably gunmetal the way to go (y)
  2. Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

Tell me I'm mad... how about lamborghini performante bronze? https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFm2I7pniY/
  3. Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

Brilliant, many many thanks for posting up. They look great. Love the wheels as well - what are they? They look big for 18s, and work really well with the car. I think that's me convinced on the gunmetal. Thanks again.
  4. Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

mmm, never really thought of tying it in to other bits of the car... I've got another car with silver wheels, and nothing else silver (black trim around the windows etc), and I think that works, but interesting thought. Decisions, decisions,,,,
  5. Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

Thanks folks, some interesting and helpful comments. I actually didn't think all-black would work, but I do actually prefer them to what I've got now. Maybe it's the stark contrast of black and silver on mine that I really don't like, but the black works better than I thought they would. Not...
  6. Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

I've never really liked the diamond cut wheels on my ST, and now they've got a little curbing and corrosion I'm thinking of getting them refurbed. I could just go straight silver (anything is better than the current diamond cut...) but also thinking of a fairly light gunmetal as well. Has...
  7. Width of 300 ST with mirrors folded (and not)?

Has anyone got the widths? I could go measure mine, but I'm no good with a tape measure (!!), and thought someone may have a useful link. I can find the width mentioned online (I assume unfolded mirrors), but not sure what the width is when they are folded in. Thanks!
  8. Front differential oil change @ 3 years old?

As suspected, the dealer is not interested in cleaning it. Oil change only.
  9. Front differential oil change @ 3 years old?

Ah, I emailed the dealer last night about whether they'll do the cleaning etc. I guess as you say they won't even acknowledge it exists as something to consider doing. I'm coming to end of warranty, so am going to get my dealer to do the service, MoT, couple of warranty things, so dunno if...
  10. Front differential oil change @ 3 years old?

Thanks. more useful info (y) Any thoughts on 2nd service quote (3yrs old, 18k miles)... "the second service on your vehicle will cost £247.51inc parts, labour and VAT. This service consists of Oil and Oil Filter replacement, full inspection and Pollen Filter replacement." Seems a lot to me...
  11. Front differential oil change @ 3 years old?

Thank you, that is very helpful. Seems pricey at £89 for a fluid change, so will see what they can do on that. (incidentally, I was quoted £69 for a brake fluid change, and then got an automated email from the same dealer saying a brake fluid change was recommended and was £49, so I will make...
  12. Front differential oil change @ 3 years old?

I'm booking my 2018 Cupra ST in for its 2nd service, at 3 years old. The dealer says it needs a brake fluid change (that's fine), but that is also needs a front differential oil change at £89. I'm not sure I've come across this requirement before, nor seen it in any of the workshop maintenance...
  13. Audi RS style Exhaust Tips for Cupra?

You can buy the Milltek Cerakote Black oval tips as a separate part from Milltek. https://www.millteksport.com/mstip206.html I've got these tips - albeit as part of the overall Milltek system They look great, really good fit.
  14. Cupra 280 wheel refurb (pictures)

I'd be interested to see the standard 19's in gunmetal if anyone's got any pics.
  15. Cupra 280 wheel refurb (pictures)

That's what I was going to say. I don't like my (standard 300) alloys, diamond cut, so when I do get them done it will be a slightly darker sliver, as described above, which I think will go well.
  16. Which battery charger?

Yep, I use ctek.
  17. Res & Muffler delete. Thoughts?

So a straight-through exhaust? wow, that will be loud/noisy surely?
  18. Exhaust leon R ST

Opinions will vary, but I have always rated Milltek.
  19. Petrol gauge back-lighting intermittent

Probably end up asking dealer to look at it when it next goes in for a service - I imagine it's just a waste of time if intermittent though, and can't be replicated on demand. No, as it has happened when the lights are already on. (and I probably notice it more then as well, as everything is...
  20. Petrol gauge back-lighting intermittent

Yeah in warranty. Probably get a "can't find a fault Sir, intermittent issues are hard to diagnose Sir" etc. It's not actually on the digital display though - the backlit markings for the fuel and the temp are outside of the virtual cockpit. Realised today it's nothing to do with the lights...