Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Decent mate! Thanks, if you've got any images feel free to shoot them over - struggle to find many online :headhurt:my Insta is @Danbartlett46 if anyone wants to follow, hope to have some images up in a few weeks!
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice, I've gone Magnetic Grey and doesn't seem to be to many about! - Seems to be 0 cupras in pompey apart from the one I test drove that's sat at the dealership lol
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice one mate, what colour did you opt for?
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Finance doc's have been signed - Awaiting a call to arrange a delivery date :bounce::bounce::bounce:
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Have you got a link for these? not a fan of the oval look as standard - also is this a simply bolt on job?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

We shall see! Hope to have some pics up by the end of the month, fingers crossed!!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Black does look nice in that photo - Was the Mag grey a good choice? - Hmmmmmm
  8. Exhaust tips - Cupra ST

Anyone links to the Akropovic tips to fit a Cupra 290? I see a few options on ebay but want to order before the car arrives so can't measure the diffuser
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm jumping from a 1.0l Citroen C1 :runaway:Excited is an understatement! But I've just had an email from my leasing contact saying she is now out of the office until the 17th! Hoping someone else picks up my order and can arrange delivery
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yep. Dealership found one already in the UK. No extra fees just awaiting a delivery day!
  11. Many Cupra's?

None down in Portsmouth - We even have a Cupra dealership and they've only got a 2016 model sat in the showroom - Can't wait for my Mag Grey to turn up :clap:
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine 14th May - Magnetic Grey Cupra Non Lux - Delivery due in the next 2 weeks - Affinity Leasing have been bliss
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks mint mate! Nice colour :dance: mine is due hopefully by the end of this month!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

haha! I hope so, will be sure to stick some photos up asap
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered on the 14th May mate - So just over 2 weeks so far, car is in the UK and waiting for finance docs and to book delivery!
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

We are confirmed! Car has been secured by the dealer from the delivery that was in last week to the UK dock - Awaiting finance doc's and then booking a delivery date - Order on the 14th May this month!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That makes sense, the quicker the better - Just fingers crossed nothing goes tits up!
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Update - Spoken with Leasing company, they have contacted the dealer and are awaiting confirmation that the Mag Grey Cupra is with them, then they will update me for the next steps (3-5 days) but looking hopeful for end of June or sooner :cheeky: Fingers crossed :headhurt:
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

To good to be true? Just had a call from the leasing company and there is 1 Magnetic Grey Cupra left in the UK and they have tried to claim it for me! Potential delivery end of JUNE :coolthumb - Otherwise they said from new ETA is August from factory (awaiting email confirmation......)
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

O! Exact date I ordered mine - Maybe there is hope for myself :cry: Everyone better get some pictures and videos up as excited to see all your new motors!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.