Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That looks awesome. Mint colour too! I'm still waiting for mine... He was supposed to be here at 12 ☹️
  2. 3d Maps

Apologies, yes I meant 3D buildings. Shame because it's such a nice system.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

He's coming from 100 miles away, so hopefully I get some kind of correspondence in the morning!!! I'm going crazy with anticipation as i sold my car today. I can't do without wheels!!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone know how delivery works? Mine is supposed to be coming tomorrow but I haven't heard anything since Monday!! Tried contacting people this afternoon and couldn't get hold of anyone! Is this normal? Will I just hear what time it's coming in the morning? I've booked the day off and everything!!
  5. 3d Maps

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search and scrolled through the forum but couldn't find anything. Is there a way to get 3d maps on the Leon Cupra. I recently drove and Audi Q2 with 3d maps and it was a game changer!
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You I'm jealous. Got to wait until Friday!!!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just got my delivery date of Friday 21st for my Cupra EZ 290 in mystery blue. I'm so excited!!! Unfortunately the gf beat me to it and is picking up her brand new A1 S-line this Tuesday ☹️ We're off to Cornwall on Friday, going to have to toss a coin to decide which car to take!!!
  8. Speeding !!!!!!!!

That seems ridiculously harsh!! I caught doing 111mph and went to court. I got 6 points and a £380 fine. I had my boss at the time come with me explaining how I needed car for my job, and if I got banned the impact it would have and the knock on effect wrt bills, mortgage etc.... This was 4...
  9. Many Cupra's?

I don't see any on my commute to work, albeit only 15 mins drive at a push. There will be 1 more in Southampton soon though
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My vehicle is at the dealership!!! Woohoo. I still need to sign the finance documents though, but I can do this online. I'm on a PCP deal though so not sure if it will take the same amount of time as a Lease deal. I can't wait!!!
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had an email. Apparently my car has been built and it's on transit from factory to port. Apparently 3-4 weeks it should arrive in dealership. The wait is killing me!!!
  12. My cupra finally arrived

Lovely car. Like the look of those paddle extenders. Where they easy enough to fit? Where did you source them from?
  13. ACC

Some say that you can jam a small half filled bottle of water in the steering wheel. The motion of the water moving within the bottle makes the car think that you have hold of the wheel indefinitely. I do not condone this
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cupra Lux no longer available for factory order. Fyi
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yea. My gf is looking to take advantage of one of these offers although she's looking at an Audi
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm armed forces. So forces cars direct do some pretty good deals for us. Nearly 9k off list!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That sounds like a really good deal. Where from if you don't mind me asking?
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Wow. I was kind of still deciding between the mystery blue and Nevada White but that looks amazing. Sold!!!
  19. Mountune for VW group?

If able to keep the warranty it would be amazing. What are the rules on for example putting a stage 1 map on a car when it's on PCP?
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm about to order a Cupra 290 Lux in Nevada white. Not sure to go for PCP or Lease though. If i go for PCP i can get one new for 22k so might work out cheaper than the lease.