Search results

1. KV100

Sat nav doing weird things

This has happened to me too. I found that the screen had condensation on the front and after drying it off, it was fine.
  2. KV100

Clutch problem - Is it master or slave cylinder?

Had the clutch pedal go to the floor twice on me over the years, i pulled it back up and its been fine since, Fingers Crossed.
  3. KV100

Changing the Rear Indicators to LED

My Leon also has front LED indicators as standard. the bulbs I purchased said CANbus compliant but it looks like they arent. Im looking for help in getting them to work correctly.
  4. KV100

Changing the Rear Indicators to LED

Ive recently bought some LED indicator bulbs for the rear of my MK3 Leon FR Technology, and yes the add said CANbus compliant. (These ones https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/374844629873?var=643919950382) The problem is that when I fit the bulbs, I get an error message and they dont flash. Ive been told...
  5. KV100

Parcel Shelf Rubber

https://seatdirectparts.co.uk/parts/leon-cupra/cupra-2013-2019/body-trims/seat-leon-hatchback-2013-2020-parcel-shelf-buffers/ Hope this helps.
  6. KV100

Parcel Shelf Rubber

Hi all, can anyone point me in the direction of where to buy an aftermarket rubber bung that fits on the parcel shelf and stops it rattling? I'm not keen on paying dealer prices for such a small item. Also, I've tried Seat Parts Direct who want 6 quid just for postage. Its number 5 on the...
  7. KV100

Summer tires

For the wet weather, I don't think you will get better grip than the Uniroyal Rainsport. Good in the dry too. Much better grip than my Bridgestones.
  8. KV100

Die Cast

Anyone know where I could find a 1:43 scale die cast model mk3 Leon SC in candy white? Looked at all the usual sites but no joy.
  9. KV100

Leon engine cover missing?

I've fitted mine with the Audi engine cover part number 04E 103 925. It looks miles better
  10. KV100

Suspention upgrade, literaly

I need to get one thing straight. I am definitely not going to do this mod but was mealy interested to see what ideas and comments you all came up with. Been fascinating so far :)
  11. KV100

I I'd not do this but I'm curious to see what it would look like. I was wondering if it has ever been done?
  12. KV100

OBDeleven modifications

Now you have the dongle, try the app "car scanner". It's free and does loads of stuff without the subscription.
  13. KV100

I've seen loads of kits to lower the suspension on my 1.4 ACT SC but thinking outside the box here. Has anyone ever had any experience of raising the suspension to give the look of a SUV?
  14. KV100

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Just a thought:unsure: Would it be possible to alter the coding on the car using for example "car scanner" so the sat nav will accept any card? I know nothing at all about these things so ill leave it to you to think about.
  15. KV100

Which battery charger?

I would just bite the bullet and get a new battery. If its started playing up, it probably wont be long before it fails completely. You don't want it failing when you are miles away from home.
  16. KV100

New 2020 branded clothing

Id go for a black tee shirt with a large logo across the front and nothing on the back.
  17. KV100

Missing Tee's

I cant seem to find the tee shirts in the merchandise section. Can you tell me where I can find them please??:thumbup:
  18. KV100

SEAT tyre pressures label for Cupra with 18" wheels

This is the tyre pressure sticker on my 1.4 FR fitted with 18" wheels. Hope this helps.
  19. KV100

P00AF and P0299

I recently had a problem with my 1.4tsi CZEA. it was constantly going into limp mode with the EPC light and engine management lights coming on. I found out by watching YouTube that it was a seized wastegate. I soaked it with WD40 overnight, give it a few taps with a nylon hammer and it sorted...
  20. KV100

Buying a mk3 Leon FR

Hi, Ive had a 15 plate 1.4tsi FR technology for about 18 months now. Its the SC model and has 150HP. Ive noticed that the 1.4 comes in 3 variants, 110HP, 140HP and 150HP. I would recommend it as long as you don't mind having only 2 doors. (Only £20 tax as well.)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.