Search results

1. Creaky / Squeaky noise on full lock in wet conditions

It's been up on the ramps at the dealer today and I guess they have tried that, it's a weird noise I think and doesn't sound good but apparently nothing to worry about. I did find a VW Golf thread somewhere that was experiencing the same and they said the CV boots had been superseded by these...
  2. Creaky / Squeaky noise on full lock in wet conditions

A link here of what happens
  3. Creaky / Squeaky noise on full lock in wet conditions

Just thought I would share my experience in case you encounter it, I have a Leon 1.5 DSG covered around 1200 miles and ONLY in wet conditions at full lock I hear a weird creaky/Squeaky clicking noise coming from the front end. Had to dealer look at it today and they confirm it to be normal and...
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Picked her up on Tuesday, polished the pipes to a nice shine (looks better than the almost matt finish) with Autosol. Got covered in dust from living opposite a building site. Very impressed with the economy of the 1.5 150 DSG already and has a lovely exhaust note, sounds nicer than the 2ltr 190...
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Still driving my courtesy car 2.0 DSG FR Sport. Ordered a 1.5 FR DSG late September and arrived mid February with faults on all steering wheel functions including paddles intermittently not working, steering wheel lights staying on all night when locked etc. So rejected the car! And another new...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.