Search results

1. dave Mayfield

Aero side skirts, paint and fit

Folks, after a bit of advice please. Priced up a set of aero side skirts and fixing kit etc for my mk3.5 19 plate CUPRA leon but ideally wanted to have them delivered to a body shop or similar who can paint and fit them. Items are from Seat Direct Parts, I live on the Notts, Derbyshire boarder...
  2. dave Mayfield

Aero Side Skirts and Induction Kit

Folks, just a bit of advise please. Anyone tried the intake kit as link below. Also does anyone know where i can get the best price for genuine Seat aero side skirts please local ish to Nottingham. My Cupra is a 19 plate 5 door...
  3. dave Mayfield

interior lighting

Sorry if this has been posted before. My wife has an ibiza fr 18 plate. The courtesy lights in the doors can be changed to red, white or off. Can any other colours be added at all with coding etc.
  4. dave Mayfield

fuse used for dashcam

Hi folks. Wife has just bought an 18 plate FR Ibiza, I want to hardwire her dashcam in. Just wondered which fuse people have used to piggy back off that stays ignition live. Cheers
  5. dave Mayfield

led lights

Folks, apologies if this has been asked before. My wife has just bought a 2018 FR 115. It has standard lights on it, what are the best replacement led bulbs for drl and headlights please. Seen lots on Ebay but unsure what they will be like etc.
  6. dave Mayfield

Led sills

Folks, has anyone removed or know how to remove the led sill kick strip inside the front doors that light up with CUPRA. Want to change lighting colour if it's possible. Thanks
  7. dave Mayfield

Bumper Cover

Hi, got a leon cupra mk3.5 face-lift so 19 plate. Has anyone had a quote or got part numbers etc for the matt black bumper cover ( the bit the reg plate screws too ) want to get mine painted gloss black but wondered if it can be replaced as it's a lease car Thanks in advance
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise