Search results

1. Sub Woofer

If you're not too far from Sheffield I would highly recommend Source Sounds (check their website) I had a component set replacement and the front doors fitted with sound deadening + wave diffuser. The wow moments keep coming been done about 2 weeks now and keeps getting better the speaker cones...
  2. Copper Cupra Tailgate letters

Google ABT Sportline dealer locater tab there's quite a few listed as sales partner
  3. Copper Cupra Tailgate letters

No idea Maypack probably better contacting a local ABT dealer there's quite a few in the uk
  4. Copper Cupra Tailgate letters

My local dealer couldn't even supply it apparently they aren't a cupra dealer as for the badges he contacted SEAT uk and was told they couldn't supply them. I have enquired at ABT and got a response in Spanish they could supply the unit @1900 euros.
  5. Copper Cupra Tailgate letters

Hi all my desire red 290 (440miles still running in) goes in for paintwork enhancement and ceramic coating week after next and I've been trying to find copper coloured cupra letters for the tailgate (really don't like the black). Anyone got any ideas ? Also does anyone know where the ABT tuning...
  6. Custom DSG Paddles

I'll be watching with interest must be a decent market for them if you get them right. Must admit of those I've seen I like the carbon ones but they're stick on
  7. Custom DSG Paddles

would these fit the latest 290 (2019) ?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.