Search results

1. Nizza

Attending a Trackday?

Few from this summer at the ring....where she died....rip. And a few of the new one...sorry its non seat....st least its German. Booked on Donnington 19th December any one else?? Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  2. Nizza

Sump Plug Size... not m14x1.5?

Well not sure in your case but my m14 was loose and the m16 didn't fit, could have been m15 i suppose but never ever seen anything m15??!!! Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  3. Nizza

I think you'll need imperial copper washers if they even exist but yeah ball ache Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  4. Nizza

Wow finally another poor person!! I bought an m14...didn't fit it was too small, so thought I was a dope and bought an m16, was too big. So ended up keeping the one that was in. Must be an imperial size but must have been tampered with. Purpose was changing mine to accommodate oil temp...
  5. Nizza

Attending a Trackday?

Well no need to order those tyres then..... Not even got a seat to do a track day In....sorry boys ha ha Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  6. Nizza

Attending a Trackday?

Gutted, are all track days cancelled? Was booked on the 30th at cadwell!! Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  7. Nizza

Spax coilovers mk1 leon

Yes but these will be for sale now Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  8. Nizza

LCR rear calipers, free discs and pads

I'll exchange it then ha ha 120 and ill send you all this lot and you send me that one back [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  9. Nizza

Ok well just buy this one for 150 and ill send you the rest free [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  10. Nizza

Miltek 3" system oval tail pipe 1m

Never have a problem getting a whole hand in [emoji1787][emoji12] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  11. Nizza

Just buy they lot mate, 150 its all yours. Cheaper than 1 caliper from euros Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  12. Nizza

what have you done to your car today ?

Hit me up for a second driver....mean while I'll be practicing in the m3 [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  13. Nizza

what have you done to your car today ?

Gonna be one hell of a car. Looks like it'll fit nicely into time attack series Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  14. Nizza

Coil packs

These arent haas? These are Genuine VAG Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  15. Nizza

Coil packs

I paid 140 at mates rates [emoji19] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  16. Nizza

Coil packs

I'll post them Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  17. Nizza

Coil packs

Shouldn't have a problem with them at all, maybe just non oem one your struggling with Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  18. Nizza

Coil packs

Got some genuine r8 coil packs for sale. Used for sub 400 miles they're oem £80 Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  19. Nizza

Exhaust fitament

£300 comes with the rest of the exhaust [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  20. Nizza

Exhaust fitament

See if you can source a different downpipe? And thats not usually a problem as lots of places can pass them [emoji2958] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.