Search results

1. Oddmanout

2016 Leon fr 1.4

S Same car I have - loving it so far. Nippy, cheap to run, good spec. Only issue I've heard about is a noisy switch to 2 cylinders from 4 when it goes eco - I don't have this problem on mine though. I had the same engine (albeit lower power) in my Golf and no issues there either (with the...
  2. Oddmanout

Facelift or pre facelift

I had this same choice a couple of months ago and went for a later model pre-facelift due to: 150bhp engine (easier to find pre-facelift) - personally 125bhp wouldn't have been enough as my previous Golf SE had that power level and I wanted a bit more; and it was thousands cheaper not just...
  3. Oddmanout

Daily ride:- Leon FR 1.4 Tsi ST

Not had a chance yet mate as I've been manic since my holiday! I have the struts I now just need to check which bracket I need for the bonnet and get them ordered. Didn't want to blind order them. Away again this weekend so no idea when I'll get a chance to do it!
  4. Oddmanout

Lost picture - please help!

Are those what you were looking for?
  5. Oddmanout

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

These arrived today. Took me longer to peel the backing off the bloody sticky bits than it did to fit them [emoji2959] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Oddmanout

125 - 150bhp engines

Thanks, is it a smooth power delivery or 'patchy'? Tempted to buy one rather than a remap so interested in how it operates.
  7. Oddmanout

Carista App

Interesting thought - I don't know but I'd like to know the answer now! I will say 1 click mirrors is much better and I can't see it affecting the 'all close' function of a long hold since Carista specifically only refers to the mirrors. Edit: someone beat me with the answer above. Good to know.
  8. Oddmanout

What brand wipers do you use?

Bosch all round for me. Quality and cheap what more can you ask for!
  9. Oddmanout

Its dead easy mate - on the left as you look up inside the boot lid theres a panel which just pops off by hand. You then unfasten two clips (there's only two visible) and pop out the light module. There is only one bulb in it. Its then a standard 2 prong bulb so you push and release the old and...
  10. Oddmanout

For the bulb or Carista?
  11. Oddmanout

Modified Cupra 280

I'll help you out OP and take it off your hands in a straight swap for my FR :D
  12. Oddmanout

Keep the Diesel FR?

Well for me personally I do 20 miles per day round trip for work and I wouldn't have a diesel for that mileage. If I get this new job I've applied for I will be doing 32 miles per day round trip and still happy to stick with my petrol for that. I had a diesel when I did 70 miles per day round...
  13. Oddmanout

69mph warning!

Apparently page 264 of the manual tells you how to de-activate it. It comes under winter tyres. You can just search for speed warning in this pdf for ease. Brings up several results: https://www.seat.com/datamanual-manual/leon/my17_w22/en-uk/LEON_05_16_EN.pdf
  14. Oddmanout

69mph warning!

I know you can adjust it with Carista, not sure about on the menu as standard. I thought the default if this is activated was 75mph though not 69!
  15. Oddmanout

Keep the Diesel FR?

Yes for those changes you mention. I meant the rumours about mandatory price differences of up to 50p per litre of fuel between petrol/diesel etc. Lots of speculation about the next level of changes online. Basically they want to price diesels out of the market in favour of hybrids. Annoying...
  16. Oddmanout

Keep the Diesel FR?

It also depends how worried you are about the new diesel rules and regs coming into force over the next 1-2 years that will make it very expensive to own a diesel. Only people who do huge miles will be able to justify the costs of owning one from what I understand!
  17. Oddmanout

125 - 150bhp engines

Never had either of these issues and this is my second ACT engine. Maybe you just had a bad one? How do you find the Racechip btw?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise