Search results

1. Oddmanout

Stage 1 remap question

On this and other forums people say they would only recommend maps 'tailored to the car' etc from big companies but these tend to be v expensive (often around £500). However, what does it actually entail that makes it so expensive? I've found someone cheaper that needs two visits - the first to...
  2. Oddmanout

Door rattle - how to sort?

I have a very annoying rattle on the rear door drivers side on my mk3 FR. I want to sort this out (for my sanity) but I'm unsure how people go about doing this. Is there a specific technique/product or is it good old duct tape and cardboard shims? :D
  3. Oddmanout

Leon FR 1.4 TSI - tailpipe diameter?

Hi, does anyone happen to know the OEM tailpipe diameters for the 1.4 TSI please? I’m wanting to order some Carbon tips. It’s a 2016 model of that makes a difference. Thanks in advance [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Oddmanout

Newbie in Bristol

Hi all, I’ve recently bought myself a 2016 white Leon FR 1.4 150 and loving it so far. I had a 122ps mk7 Golf before and I’m loving the slight extra oomph, although I will be getting a stage 1 remap soon to increase that. I’ve already done a few small mods (can’t go too far as this is a family...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members