Search results

1. OBDeleven modifications

Anyone know how to change the infotainment screen back to normal please! mine used to be a white leon now its a vw golf !
  2. OBDeleven modifications

Any idea about the infotainment screen ? how do I change it back to normal, from a VW to a seat leon ?
  3. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Hi Hoping anyone can help did some coding with the VCDS and unlocked most features, however i just noticed my sat nav screen now shows a Golf and not a Leon anymore !! please help, the optical parking is also showing the VW version and no longer the Seat Leon version. Start up screen shows...
  4. OBDeleven modifications

Thank you i will give this a try and try setting it at option 1
  5. OBDeleven modifications

I'm using a Ross Tech cable from ebay, and the things i was trying to change before the problem occurred was the carbon background on the display, instead of giving a carbon background it gave me a golf and a golf optical parking pilot too
  6. Seat Leon FR 5f MK3 Help

Hi I don’t think we did, but in case we didn’t is there anything else we can do or anyone know what to change to bring the screen back to the Leon ? The start up screen shows seat Leon FR but then when loaded up there’s a black golf in the corner and no longer a white one
  7. Seat Leon FR 5f MK3 Help

Hi Hoping anyone can help did some coding with the VCDS and unlocked most features, however i just noticed my sat nav screen now shows a Golf and not a Leon anymore !! please help, the optical parking is also showing the VW version and no longer the Seat Leon version Also since i did the...
  8. OBDeleven modifications

Hi Hoping anyone can help did some coding with the VCDS and unlocked most features, however i just noticed my sat nav screen now shows a Golf and not a Leon anymore !! please help, the optical parking is also showing the VW version and no longer the Seat Leon version Also since i did the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.