Search results

1. jackbarraclough5196

2014 FR TDi ST electrical problem (my fault - I've blown something.....)

Next time bring it to a proper electrical garage to do it. The price to have it installed correctly versus blowing the A** out of the car will seem like nothing. Fortunately this time you only blew an 80A fuse, lucky it wasn’t anything CAN/ECU related. Glad you got it fixed[emoji106] Sent...
  2. jackbarraclough5196

Leon FR MK3 Headlight Drivers

Hi guys Does anybody have one of these for sale? Pre facelift NON LED unit please. Must be in good condition, trying to replace one that has developed a haze internally. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jackbarraclough5196

Headlights haze on glass

Did anybody sort this out? Mine seems to have developed this on the drivers side out of nowhere[emoji2361] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jackbarraclough5196

Fuse diagram

That’s strange. Have you tried a different feed? Or a blank fuse would be even better. The feed you’re drawing from could be causing the errors... I’ve seen that often[emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jackbarraclough5196

Fuse diagram

Is there not a settings option to change the turn off voltage for these? I know that thinkware cameras do, so I would have thought the more expensive BlackVue would? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jackbarraclough5196

Headlight Question

Hi guys just a quick one. After replacing headlight bulbs, near side has condensation build up... ffs. After numerous shifting of the caps on several occasions to ensure it’s sealed properly I’ve noticed the seal has actually split, leaving about 3mm gap... Looking at just buying a new cover...
  7. jackbarraclough5196

Autowatch ghost 2

Using your code you can access the service feature to override if necessary. In your pack there should be a flow chart of the process to enable the feature. Your installer should have shown you the service button to access this feature? And your pin, well you should know that anyway or you...
  8. jackbarraclough5196

fog light activation

Oh okay, what was his reason for not wanting to do it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jackbarraclough5196

fog light activation

Have you thought about using something like Carista? You can change settings like this, all the coding is done for you, you just choose what you want enabling etc. Vagcom can be quite complex, especially for somebody not experienced with it. Hope this helps Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jackbarraclough5196

What colour of the turn signal wire

Have you got a multimeter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jackbarraclough5196

WHITE SMOKE

Lottie Davies’x unfortunately not all issues cause a fault code to be registered. A serious issue may be present but not trigger a fault code, this is why diagnostics isn’t quite as simple as plugging a code scanner in and fixing said fault. Hopefully in your case it’s just water vapour as...
  12. jackbarraclough5196

Fan Washers

black_sheep whoops, didn’t realise I’d expressed interest in a heated set lol. Are your non heated ones available?[emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jackbarraclough5196

Fan Washers

I’m interested[emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jackbarraclough5196

What color brake calipers?

I think you should go with whatever you like, it’s your car, personalise it to your taste not everybody else’s. That’s my opinion[emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jackbarraclough5196

Fan Washers

What a legend, I’ll PM you now[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. jackbarraclough5196

Fan Washers

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. jackbarraclough5196

Fan Washers

Hi guys Seen some old threads about this already, but unfortunately expired links have lead me to posting another. Can somebody be as a kind to link me to a set of the fan style washers (not heated) to fit MK3 Leon. Just want to make sure I get the right ones first time. TIA[emoji106] Sent...
  18. jackbarraclough5196

Heater Fans not working

I would try and remove the control unit, I think you have to take the radio/fascia plate off first to gain access. Don’t quote me on this but I’m sure when I last took the stereo out of mine (57) I seen some hidden torx screws for the heater control unit. I’d put my money on the resistor being...
  19. jackbarraclough5196

Heater Fans not working

Hello, There will be a resistor, as this is how your blower “levels” are controlled, it’s just a control for how much voltage gets to the unit per sè. I’d be looking into that, checking the fuses wouldn’t go a miss either. Hope this helps[emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. jackbarraclough5196

centre console playing up (locking and mirrors not working)

Anybody able to shed light on this, got the same issue. Or anybody provide a wiring diagram for the unit please?[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise