Search results

1. jackbarraclough5196

Leon FR MK3 Headlight Drivers

Hi guys Does anybody have one of these for sale? Pre facelift NON LED unit please. Must be in good condition, trying to replace one that has developed a haze internally. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jackbarraclough5196

Headlight Question

Hi guys just a quick one. After replacing headlight bulbs, near side has condensation build up... ffs. After numerous shifting of the caps on several occasions to ensure it’s sealed properly I’ve noticed the seal has actually split, leaving about 3mm gap... Looking at just buying a new cover...
  3. jackbarraclough5196

Fan Washers

Hi guys Seen some old threads about this already, but unfortunately expired links have lead me to posting another. Can somebody be as a kind to link me to a set of the fan style washers (not heated) to fit MK3 Leon. Just want to make sure I get the right ones first time. TIA[emoji106] Sent...
  4. jackbarraclough5196

MK2 Leon Cupra Buying advice

Hi guys Can’t seem to find any solid info, so any help would be much appreciated. I’m looking at buying the above, I have limited knowledge on the engine and associated faults/problems. I’m looking at a relatively high mileage example on my budget (80,000-100,000m) so any tips on related...
  5. jackbarraclough5196

Rattly Leon

Anyone had a rattle coming from the wheel well from your leon? It’s driving me insane. More prominent if you’re in a high gear cruising at like 30/40 and then every single little bump rattle rattle. Been told drop links are culprits for this.. had them changed and I might say it’s maybe not as...
  6. jackbarraclough5196

Boot not opening

Apologies in advance if this has already been covered, if so could someone be a darling and link it? 57’ leon, boot was temperamental when I bought it. Would have to stand for a couple minutes clicking the unlock button on the fob then it would open, sometimes first time. Last week it’s...
  7. jackbarraclough5196

Sensor name

Hi guys, brand new to the forum.. there’s a sensor I could do with being identified if anyone can help couple photos attached. It’s leaking a bit of oil which I think might have something to do with it struggling to start when warm (first turn when flat cold) Thanks in advance (1.9 tdi 105ps...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.