Search results

1. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

It's just as quiet as before, no drone unless ur hitting high revs, but on the motorway in comfort and 7th gear there is no drone.
  2. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

I think they are more audible now but as the mileage has increased they have become more pronounced.
  3. Best deals for a new Leon cupra

Those prices are good, what kind of deposit did you put down for the s4 and how many months is it?
  4. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

Yes with soundaktor off.
  5. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

Got this done today at Zaustworx, intial impressions are very good. Sounds more throatier and I can now hear those dsg bangs. I used to have the seats down to hear the pops, but I can now hear them with the seats up :)
  6. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

Getting this done next week, direct from Zaustworx for MY19 290. To all those that have had this done already, has it become noticeably louder, as alot of the videos sound the same before and after?
  7. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Had the cupra now for over 500 miles and the sound has really increased, more pops and bangs on the overun and when it is pushed hard the dsg bangs are loud. Putting the seats down and turning the soundaktor off has made it much more enjoyable.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.