Search results

1. Engine management light

Took delivery of my Seat Leon Cupra 290 today, I noticed when I turn the ignition on the yellow engine management light is on above the digital cockpit. However, once the car is started it disappears. Is this normal?
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hopefully getting my Cupra 290 delivered today from Nationwide. Quick question should I be getting given two sets of keys? Thanks
  3. Mats

Hi all, Can anyone that has leased a Copra 290 from Nationwide tell me if the car came with mats? Thanks in advance.
  4. OBDeleven modifications

Can OBDELeven changes be detected by Seat, even if they are reversed before a service etc?
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My expected delivery to dealer date has been pushed back from 7/7/19 to 18/07/19. When I initially placed my order it was advertised as June delivery.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Strange as I’m yet to receive any paperwork and the expected delivery date to the dealer is this weekend :/
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Was your car supplied by ADL through Nationwide?
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How long before being told the car was available to be delivered did you receive your paperwork to sign? Also do you have to wait 14 days cooling off period after that?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You received anything through yet? Still nothing so far for me.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone that has ordered their Cupra 290 through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts got a delivery to dealer date of 7/7/2019, recurved their paperwork through to sign yet? Just I’m still waiting for mine and wondered if this was the norm. Thanks
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Guys, quick question those that ordered your Leon Cupra through Nationwide vehicle Hire, how long before the arrive at dealer date did you receive your paperwork to sign? Thanks for the help.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.