Search results

1. Remap in Kent

JF Automotive in Maidstone for sure
  2. Res delete VagSport Burbles

Ah no worries and yes OEM VW. The 7.5 Golf R Estate does not have any electronic valves and directly replaces the Cupra ST 300 Exhaust. It is with a clamp a straight replacement. I did this because I'm cheap and it looks OEM
  3. Res delete VagSport Burbles

If you're near Hampshire you're welcome to hear what it sounds like on mine as exhaust sounds are not to everyones taste. It does drone a bit at 70-80 mph as well with the de res but nothing I find annoying.
  4. Res delete VagSport Burbles

Mine was a catback but it depends where the one you buy has been cut if it has. Anything post resonator is fine. Your exhaust is identical to it bar different tips and internals in the rear boxes so you can clamp the pipes together fine
  5. Res delete VagSport Burbles

Go for a Golf R Mk7.5 Exhaust and a res delete it'll be louder but look oem and not over the top. Then in sport/cupra letting off around 3K you'll hear pops and crackles. I did the above mod for less than £100 getting second hand off Facebook
  6. water ingress into drivers footwell

Mine cracked alongside the inner wall. They put silicone over it / sealer which I was not happy with at all. And needless to say after a few weeks of driving the crack got worse and water leaked back in again, after them having it all Christmas break replacing all the carpet and underlay with...
  7. water ingress into drivers footwell

Had the exact same issue on my 2018 Leon. Really really really long story but this area cracked and resulted in after three months of the car with Seat Basingstoke the car being written off by Seat. Southampton body shop refused to wield it back together which given it was under manufacturers...
  8. 300 ST DSG

Correct. As I understand VW allowed Seat to use 4drive on the estates but have to be quieter than the Golf R Estate as it's a cheaper car and might outsell it. Likewise the Hatchback has the 300 engine, but does not have 4wd or it may outsell the Golf R Hatch. I'd grab a golf r exhaust (like I...
  9. 300 ST DSG

Just fyi as I have a 2017 Cupra 300 Estate with loud DSG farts, they are not there stock. Even a res delete with stock exhaust does not give them. The rear silencers are really restrictive in noise. You need to change them to a more open system. I fitted the Mk7.5 Golf R Estate exhaust rear...
  10. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

Just an update to this. New genuine pads fitted (still using pagid front discs) and no more clunking absolutely silent. So just use genuine front pads in future. Annoying and time wasting, but at least it's solved
  11. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

Thanks for this, never knew about it. Just phoned ECP and under this scheme will be refunding me for the pads so I'll get the OEMs in once they arrive and take these back. Owe you a beer that got me back £63. Now fingers crossed the OEMs solve this ghastly knocking sound.
  12. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

I bought them from here https://seatdirectparts.co.uk/parts/leon-cupra/cupra-2013-2019/brake-components-cupra-2013-2019/seat-leon-cupra-front-brake-pads/ Not sure if they're interchangeable, look the same though. Too late now as they're on the way but if it solves this clunking then it's a...
  13. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

Hi Thanks for the information. I'll be swapping the fronts to OEM pads and hopefully that'll cure the noise. I don't think it'll be necessary to change the discs and pagids on the rear as the noise is definitely the front and it brakes well enough. I agree it should all be OEM but I've always...
  14. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

Yeah I'll compare them when they arrive. Unlikely to get a refund now they've been used. Last time I buy from ECP it's basically cost me £127 and time. I'm just hoping this sorts it but I'm almost certain it's these front pads. The rear pagid pads seem fine.
  15. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

Unfortunately not the pads are in-line with the rotor and line up perfectly. I just have a feeling the pads are bouncing up and down in the carrier based on other people's comments online.
  16. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

Yeah it does it in reverse and loud if you drop the brakes hard. It got worse after copper slipping the backs as they were sticking too much and squeeling. I'll change the fronts to OEM pads and leave the rest all Pagid and see if that solves the issue. It's really loud even with the windows up...
  17. Cupra Brake Pad Loud Clunk

Hi Last month I changed all my brake discs and pads all round to Pagid from ECP. This is on a 2017 Cupra ST300. Now when I'm driving on any road the smallest bump in the road (which is everything on a Cupra) makes the brakes clunk. It definitely feels more like the front than rear. Does anyone...
  18. Cupra 300 ST 4drive exhaust query

You've already got a resonator delete same as my leon 2017 cupra ST. I've got a golf R estate exhaust going on the car in February to replace the rear boxes as they mute the sound a lot and I prefer the quad tip look. Might be worth looking into the same? It was about £100 for the exhaust off...
  19. Android Auto Random Disconnections

For me personally I solved this issue using my Huawei P30 Pro by using a genuine hauwei white cable. I tried Anker before and it disconnected non stop. Ever since I've used this cable on my current and last Leon it hasn't disconnected once. If you've got a Hauwei definitely try it
  20. Exhaust drone

No I removed it. It doesn't really drone on the estates. but if you're on a hatch back then I'd go Res delete stock backbox. Otherwise it's up to you. Different tolerances between people to be honest
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise