Search results

1. Door rear left don't lock

Hello I have check all wire to door and bcm and i have find the problem. Is the bcm i need to replace
  2. Door rear left don't lock

Hello I have the seat leon st year 2017 and the door rear left don't lock. I have check the wire on the door and is good , i have try to replace the door lock unit but i don"t havw resolve the problem . Is possible have the problem on bcm ? Thanke you
  3. Retrofit mirror folding

Hi I have one seat leon 5f st 1.6 tdi year 2017 i havw order the mirror forlding and switch knob. I have the control door module with code 5Q4959392 and 5Q4959393 work or i need to replace the door module ? Thanke you
  4. Reversing camera with sensor

You have the oem parts? Have the original code? Thanke you
  5. Reversing camera with sensor

Hello I have the seat leon 5f st year 2017 with sensor and i Like to buy the reversing camera. I ser on aliexpress is Two model High and low , what model is made for this car? Thanke you
  6. Positive light wire

Hello I have resolve The problem I have use the cable of 12v socket because is on ignition Thanke you
  7. Positive light wire

For example for connect The dashcam On the cigarette socket have the fuse20a and cable black/Red is on key acc i can use this or the cable go to bcm?
  8. Positive light wire

I have check with the multimeter and is one cable with 12.3 i can use this!?
  9. Positive light wire

This car not have the normal positive on The switch light?
  10. Positive light wire

Sorry for My bad English but i need The cable positive when the position light is on for install extra light.
  11. Positive light wire

Thanke you but i need The positive on light switch when The position light is on
  12. Positive light wire

Yes i need The positive on the light switch
  13. Positive light wire

Hello I have a seat leon 5f st year 2017 and i need The positive wire light on the switch. Any can help me? Thanke you
  14. Mirror and central locking switch

I have found with vcds this error (see the photo)
  15. Error seat altea

Hello I have a seat altea 1.9 tdi 2010 and I have the mirror switch and lock and unlock switch not work for I have find this error Module 42 00932 Module 19 00470
  16. Mirror and central locking switch

Hi I have seat altea 1.9 tdi year 2010, I have problem with mirror switch and central locking switch not work. I can close the mirror only with keyfob. I have replace the central locking switch and mirror but I not have resolved the problem. Thanke yoy
  17. Hi

Hi My name is Matteo from Italy and I drive seat Altea 1.9tdi year 2010
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise