Search results

1. Sam_c780

Po441

Hi everyone eml light been coming on with this code i changed the n80 and cleared the code was fine for a few weeks then back again so changed the charcoal canister cleared it again then good for a couple of months now its back again. Could it be anything else or is it just those 2 parts that it...
  2. Sam_c780

Any ideas as to what this is?

Hi again you knowledgable lot pulled my obd port cover off and this fell out any ideas as to what it is because i dont have a clue haha
  3. Sam_c780

Time for a service

Hi all well its time to service the cupra. Is it worth just going for the standard oil, filter and plugs or is it worth spending a bit more and going uprated if so what are the best options that are tried and tested. It is going to have a fmic and remap soon so what options do i have
  4. Sam_c780

Intercooler fitment

Hi all im looking at getting an airtec cooler for my 2011 cupra and see that they fit in the standard location has anyone managed to fit one infront of the ac cooler if so is it alot of work and how does it mount and what to. Thanks Sam
  5. Sam_c780

Hi all from Bolton

Hi everyone im Sam and live in Bolton recently bought myself a 2011 cupra as i fancied a change from a boring 4x4 dad car. Had a couple of vag cars in the past so come back to the vag scene. Hope to get to know some of you and find out some tips and tricks on what can be done to these awesome cars.
  6. Sam_c780

Pcv blank plate yes or no?

Hi all ive recently bought a 2011 leon cupra been looking at various bits for it and seen the pcv blank kits i like the look of them but just wondering are they any good. Are they a good idea to fit or not and are there any associated problems from having one. Thanks in advance and looking...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.