Search results

1. lightup

anyone tried to fit 235/45/17 on their cupra with 17x8j rims et35?

im taking the guess. should be fine i think. justed wanted to be sure.
  2. lightup

no they dont care much at all lol.
  3. lightup

i dont really care about circumference. its minimal. had 225/45/18 on it before also. well bought some tyres so will try to fit in couple days :)
  4. lightup

i got some lightweight wheels in 17x8j et 35 and was wondering if a 235/45/17 tyre would fit without rubbing. regards Alain
  5. lightup

4 wheel drive Cupra R????

i got a 1.8 20vt4 but they came in 180hp version looking like a stella. besides the 2.8v6 4x4 the swiss had a limited edition of the 2.8 cupra4 with kompressor rated at 280 hp.
  6. lightup

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted new engine yesterday. Getting excited. Waiting for the downpipe to get adjusted to clear the propshaft to the rear. [emoji119] Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
  7. lightup

After 40k km of driving back on working on the car again due to crack in exhaust side of turbo. Something got in the cooling line [emoji28]. So been struggling to fit the new hybrid correctly. Snail work. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
  8. lightup

Would you prefer your Leon to be RWD?

4x4 drives really good :P
  9. lightup

N20THP - Clean MK1 LCR (Platinum Grey)

clean looking leon and nice thread. allready see some nice updates to keep me inspired too [B)]
  10. lightup

Going to build a race 1m

yeah do it :) i just found this thread. never looked into readers riders lol
  11. lightup

Track related tips and upgrades.

thanks guys. will look into the brake fluid and get into creating some cooling ducts or something. oil cooler is on the way, baffled sump allready installed and also braided lines. same for arb front and back of a r32 since i got a 20vt4 so 4x4 :p just want to add more upgrades along the way.
  12. lightup

Track related tips and upgrades.

So i had my first day driving at a track and i got pretty excited at some moments :bounce::bounce: did 2 sessions of 20 min on Zandvoort new f1 track car drives above expectations allready but like to improve some issues. so looking for any tips and upgrades related to trackdriving any...
  13. lightup

looks nice. gonna put oem engine in at first ?
  14. lightup

also a yellow one.
  15. lightup

not much going on here. did a nice cleaning. and fitted qsp steering wheel to get rid of the old worn steering wheel.
  16. lightup

Show your interior mods

swapped steering wheel for qsp one. still searching for a nice upgrade for gearlever.
  17. lightup

SPECIAL 3D Printed Leon 1M Parts & Ideas Thread

Make it like oem with the square whole. Or it wont work. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk
  18. lightup

SPECIAL 3D Printed Leon 1M Parts & Ideas Thread

I want one ^^ [emoji16] you got the clearance for the hood opener also? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk
  19. lightup

Swapped fender to fix damage from some unknown hit an run and fixed the topmountbearings. (Fitted by the garage a few months ago. One side was fingerloose allready and the other side looked like the last picture. [emoji2357]) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk