Search results

1. Simon Mansell

Cupra 290 stage 1 clutch

Cheers for the response pal. Where did you get the work done and how much did it cost?
  2. Simon Mansell

Cupra 290 stage 1 clutch

Looking for some advice.... Spent hours trawling through past posts and Google searches.... Wondering what the best kind of set up is clutch wise. Noticed that my clutch is starting to slip... Done just over 40k and recently had a stage one remap done. Was going to do the whole shabang in a...
  3. Simon Mansell

New Monsoon Grey owner..

Did you get anything from progressive parts?
  4. Simon Mansell

Wind Deflectors / Folding Mirrors

When fitting the Wind deflectors has anyone noticed wind noise incresed? i would say i have fitted them correctly, the antitrap isn't triggered and they are sturdy, but when i am going 71mph on the motorway seems like i get a lot of wind noise....any ideas? as the noise wasn't this bad before
  5. Simon Mansell

White 290 new to the tuning scene

Hey, Yeah i am going to have a go at putting the powerflex insert into the engine mount first, i always like to attempt something first. what could possibly go wrong :blink: Researching induction kits at the minute and the general theme is either the Racingline r600 or the ram air - Looking at...
  6. Simon Mansell

White 290 new to the tuning scene

Hey, Had my 2016 Cupra 290 for four months now, really got the bug of tweaking her a little bit. Did the turbo muffler delete Resonator Delete Stage 1 remap and a few bit wraps. Got so much more i want to do.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise