Search results

1. Returning lease car with alloy damage

Unfortunately the cupra comes with continental contisport tyres £150 a tyre it does say on nationwide website you can choose another brand though they stipulate premium tyres with examples Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear or Dunlop.
  2. Returning lease car with alloy damage

Hi I am due to return my 290 cupra in July and up until today it has been in fantastic condition. However I clipped a kerb at a roundabout and now have the damage to the alloy and some tyre rubber as below. the tyre tread is fine so wasn’t planning on replacing but given the picture some of...
  3. Purchasing my Leon Cupra 290 after lease ends

I was about to create a post for this but spotted this one. I have a 19 plate cupra 290 dsg on lease, 3 month deposit, 2 year lease at £257.94 a month it was a cracking deal and amazing car i love it to bits. The lease is ending in July and due to working from home following the covid crisis...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for the feedback about the Mirror. Round 1) Rang Nationwide who spoke to JCT 600 Bradford refused to do anything as signed the checklist Round 2) Rang Seat Customer Service who can't do anything themselves, but who will speak to JCT 600 and get an update The checklist by nationwide...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just went to check my interior sun guard / vanity mirror drivers side and it is shattered glass , didn’t think to check that in the inspection only got the car last wed ! Could the heat cause this I haven’t touched it ... Nationwide spoke to dealership who said they can't do anything of course...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi see my post above you don’t get service books with SEAT it is all done online you can get service info from your local dealer or calling SEAT
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

On another note seems Costco are 97 Ron now so filled up anyhow but will try tesco 99 Ron momentum next time
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks went into vehicle settings, mirrors and selected option to fold on lock. The service book checked with nationwide and SEAT are tech savvy so it is all done ok computers instead of service stamps hence no service book required
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cupra 290 arrived today, desire red, feel like a little kid with a new toy :D. Ordered mine on 2yr lease through nationwide, and the delivery guy took it to the local car wash before handing over and gave me a set of mats! Only fault found from handover is tiny paint chip on bonnet, i couldnt...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That comes later :). Neighbour across the road just had bmw 320 arrive on lease, the next day the council bin truck reversed up his road and collided with the drivers side of the car, they left a note though ! Got it all on cctv
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Heard they send out the documents when they are close to getting a confirmed delivery date mine moved back week by week for 3 weeks, if your date is correct you should probably get the docs anytime now
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Via ALD automotive through nationwide yep
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It went the other way round for me, i was sent an email on 25th june advising that documents were ready for me to review, sign and return back to them with still no confirmed date for arrival at the dealer. 27th june they confirmed receipt of the signed documents. They then got in touch today...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

ok... so I have a delivery date now, went for 24th July as on holiday next week for 10 days, so didn't want to leave it sitting outside the house! However, very misleading the nationwide site, I thought anticipated dealer date was when it is due in at my local dealer. But it seems Nationwide...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

am I getting the run-around from Nationwide Vehicle contracts ?? I spoke to the sales team on 22nd May and was advised that they only had 1 car left in Desire Red that had just been sold. But they had managed to find another "location" to source it from. The anticipated date to the dealer was...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was due 10th to dealer, then 17th, they said it got to the dock on 5th june, maybe need to hire magnum pi. On another note, are cupra owners using 95 ron or super unleaded fuel?
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

nationwide said it was due at dealership on 10th June, now stating Mon 17th June. I have the following week off work to get DIY done in the house would be nice to get it by then. But with 2 week change your mind period, don't think I will get it till sometime after 1st July.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I used nationwide ordered last week, wanted desire red but last one had been sold, they managed to find some more and had Email stating will be at dealer on 10th june
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi Just ordered a Cupra 290 on lease and told delivery date to dealers is 10th June can’t wait :) I have the same concerns about theft as mine will be parked on front of a public road opposite the house. Can anyone recommend any good security cameras ? Everyone seems to be raving about smart...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.