Search results

1. Brake discs mtec vs piranah???

I have just fitted the piranha black dimpled and grooved looks pretty good black is already starting to come away. The reason I went for these is once the black goes it leaves the dimples and grooved black. No rush colour and looks pretty good. And the are owned by mtec they came in there...
  2. Really rough idle need help!!

Ok I have now taped the splits just to see if it improves and make sure im on the right track. I did get 17705 code so assuming that split pipe is the reason for that. I started car and it kinda a little better but when I put my foot on throttle there nothing there just holding back then revs...
  3. Really rough idle need help!!

Got a 03 lcr never let me down in last four years of owning it up until 6 weeks ago I got abs and traction control light on. Now got it down to just the traction control light and comes up on laptop steering angle sensor. Then last week started up car and it started hinting for revs so plugged...
  4. Really rough idle need help!!

Hi everyone really need some help please Try and keep this short, my lcr had both the abs light and traction light permanently on local mechanic plugged it in and was told abs pump sourced another pump and had it fitted to still have the same lights. Since then I have got it down to just the...
  5. Hi everyone

Yh it's currently stage 1 mapped 257.3bhp ram air intake Downpipe Front mount intercooler Just needing exhaust system now for stage 2 undecided on which one at min any advice on what people think would be appreciated
  6. Hi everyone

Hi every my name's Duane from Wolverhampton just signed up. Been using site as a guest for a while now for little bits of info. My pride and joy is a 03 cupra r get some pics up soon
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.