Search results

1. Cupra ST 300 Wheel choices

What tyres are you using? Cheers.
  2. Cupra ST 300 Wheel choices

🙏🏼🙏🏼
  3. Cupra ST 300 Wheel choices

Thx....wondering if anyone had 17" recommendations.
  4. Cupra ST 300 Wheel choices

Hey folks, having bent my third wheel in a year on UK roads, I'm getting a bit fed up! They're 18" Dezent TZs, having taken the standard 19" rims off and storing them only a few months since new, to avoid this problem. Now, are the TZs soft, are there 17" options on the 300 (Lux not R model)...
  5. "Replace key battery" - how to?

Super easy job (see pics earlier in thread), did mine yesterday. No way is it worth paying someone to do that!
  6. Warning Lights

Sounds like a dodgy wheel tachometer. Have had similar on my Beemer.
  7. Coming/leaving home function has stopped working

I had this once….it was because I’d parked under a street light and the light from that confused the sensor. Have you changed your parking location?
  8. Cupra coolant anxiety....

Cheers folks. Puts my worry into perspective! Is there an aftermarket housing that's better than the original one?
  9. Cupra coolant anxiety....

Hi, I know the EA888 G3 has history of thermostat housing leaks, but does anyone know how bad the later generation (MY20) Cupra engines were? It's stressing me out and I'm seriously considering chopping it in.
  10. Android Auto Random Disconnections

Tried all sorts of cables & phones
  11. Android Auto Random Disconnections

Mine is bad. Lots of disconnects. The dealership are going to install an updated firmware on the unit.
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Well, my '69 4drive had its first service today at 16k/2 years. Whilst it was in, I test drove a little Hyundai i20N..... WHAT a fun car! My Cupra is nicer to look at inside and out, much much quicker, but the raw fun the i20N offered was amazing...... Food for thought......🤔
  13. Roof Rack Cupra 300?

I have Atera Signo Aerobars on my Cupra ST, they're a great design and are very well priced. I'm sure you can get ones to fit the hatchback.
  14. Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

I have gunmetal alloys on a Mag Grey Cupra ST. No pics but looks good.
  15. Golf R Caidz 18's on Leon ST

Apologies. Standard ST 300
  16. Golf R Caidz 18's on Leon ST

I've just fitted Dezent TZ 18x7.5J 5x112 57.1 bore, ET51 They work a treat and hugely improve things over rough B Roads, to the point I can now relax a little whilst making progress, rather than have to avoid every single road imperfection!! Fitted Vector All Season G3 which are proving a good...
  17. Leon cupra concerns

Where were the 6 STs taken from?!
  18. Leon cupra concerns

I leave mine in a tin.
  19. Leon cupra concerns

The later models do have keys that go to sleep.
  20. Leon cupra concerns

On later models the KESSY can be disabled by touching the driver’s door handle just after locking the car with the fob.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.