Search results

1. Pocket_buddy

Fiesta Zetec S to Ibiza FR Sport

Currently averaging about 46mpg on my commute. Pretty happy with that. Hopefully get a chance soon to give it a long run and see how it does.
  2. Pocket_buddy

I haven’t really had a chance to give it a good go on long runs yet, but I have been impressed with my shorter commute runs. Mind you, it’s 21 miles from my home to work each morning. I can’t really speak from a point of view of having higher performance cars to be fair mind, but I certainly...
  3. Pocket_buddy

Ibiza FR Sport Spare Wheel

Had my FR Sport for a few weeks now, absolutely loving it. Just got talking about there being no spare wheel, but having the spray kit instead. Has anyone added a spare wheel later?
  4. Pocket_buddy

Got to bring it home!!! Really happy with it!!!
  5. Pocket_buddy

Digital instruments really do look so good! To be fair, even the standard disks on the FR were a class above what they’ve put on the new fiesta.
  6. Pocket_buddy

Yep! After I was reading about all the waiting times on here, I really wasn’t expecting to hit that lucky. Exactly what I would have asked for sitting there. Went with the 115 TSI FR Sport in Nevada White.
  7. Pocket_buddy

Well!! Get to pick my new FR Sport up on Monday!! Can’t wait!
  8. Pocket_buddy

Great! I tried an FR Sport 95ps and they did t fold in, but I thought I’d read somewhere that it does do it.
  9. Pocket_buddy

Just had a drive of both the 95 and 115. Was quite impressed to be fair. One thing I wasn’t sure on, on the features mind. Can you get the wing mirrors to fold automatically when locking the car?
  10. Pocket_buddy

Really appreciate the advice. Definitely agree that i really need to go and try one.
  11. Pocket_buddy

Does that go for either the 95ps or 115ps?
  12. Pocket_buddy

Mainly looking at the financial advantages being lost, now the tax is the same (after first year). As I say, even looking through a lot of the fiesta options, they’re all pushing the 1.0 ecoboost engines. Finding a diesel a few years ago was a lot easier.
  13. Pocket_buddy

Haven’t had a chance to go and test drive one yet. Even if I’m looking at replacing with another fiesta, they all seem to be pushing the 1.0 turbo engines now. Getting about 53mpg at the moment and the road tax was Zero. But the advantage of having a diesel just isn’t there anymore.
  14. Pocket_buddy

I think from what I’ve seen, either dash is far nicer than the new fiesta dash... that just looks really boring. Seem to have gone back over at Ford. The infotainment screen sticking up really disappointed me too!
  15. Pocket_buddy

Currently driving a 1.5l Diesel Ford Fiesta Zetec S. It’s come to the time to review my PCP deal and I’ve got looking at the offers on an Ibiza FR Sport. Is this a good move then? Think I’m looking at the 95 version with Digital Cockpit.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.