Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Best people for accurate info are SEAT customer services mate. I got given the run around big time off the dealer. SEAT were great to be honest.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Oh my god it was. I've just nipped to asda Haha like you do. Its 6mile of country roads and it feels it's on rails. It never feels like it wont make it round the bend unbelievable car.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

When I try it says files to big
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes mate said between 9-10 was here 9am on the dot.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Brilliant the gift that keeps on giving
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was really surprised after what I had been reading sounds nice. Cant wait to hear it in a few months if its supposed to get better.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Went and tried it last night it looked great. I never knew the cupra plates on the door sil lit up aswell. Looked really good
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Tried posting pics and video saying file to large. If anyone wants to hear exhaust on day one put my name in youtube. Terry vanden
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks mate hope so. And dont know if I'm lucky its poping and crackling its arse off in cupra when revving when its stood. Some bloody car
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Has anyone any idea why my ambient lighting wont work tried turning it up and changing colours just cant get it on.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Wow 100 times better than I imagined.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes at last. In work till 11am then home wife is taking delivery at 9am then going to work. Wife at work kids at school all day to myself. I've longed for this day haha
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine comes on Tuesday it's been 17days since it arrived at dealers. Dealer denied it was there for nearly a week.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Am I the only person who's ordered the midnight black. That looks really nice great picture.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

At last delivery date 16th. Been some wait seen as delivery to dealer was 21st june. Nearly there.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had an update on website of first registration date 11/7 but still no update on delivery date. Car is at dealers awaiting sign off. Do you think that could be delivery to me date and I've just not be notified yet.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

With my dealer ducking and diving would anyone think this could be a case of the car being damaged in transit or would they tell me
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Through work so I'd say sort of lease.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Delivery to dealer date 21st June. Seat said car was delivered to dealer 28th June . Dealer still unable to confirm it has arrived and still no delivery date in site. It goes on and on and on.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's fine honestly. I'll sit it out wouldn't give him the pleasure. The arrogance of him from day one. I've not had a single update off him. SEAT customer service have been brilliant. They told me car is at the dealership he denies all knowledge. He says until system updates could take 3 working...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members