Search results

1. Rookiereece

Difference between Seat Dual Exit Exhausts?

I've found a great deal on the dual exit exhaust backbox however it is for a 2.0tdi, anyone know what the difference is between them all? They all have the same part number except a single letter at the end.
  2. Rookiereece

Bluetooth, how many devices at one time?

One device can be connected at a time, but that means you can have a phone connected for both calls and bluetooth audio.
  3. Rookiereece

mk3 leon fr with wolfrace dortmund alloys

Don't buy anything from Wolfrace, looks rather chavvy and will likely break after a few 30 mph potholes
  4. Rookiereece

FR Exhaust on 1.6TDI SE?

Appreciate it mate but your company quoted me 2100 3 months ago and that's with 1 years no claims :sleepy:
  5. Rookiereece

FR Exhaust on 1.6TDI SE?

I've had my leon for a Year and a half, and the lack of power is starting to get to me, I really want a Cupra or a 1.8 Fr but insurance is 1700 for my current leon :sick: I got a cheap quote for an Ibiza cupra but I think I'd feel less of a man driving one :roflmao:
  6. Rookiereece

FR Exhaust on 1.6TDI SE?

Anyone know if the Fr tailpipes could fit on an older 2014 1.6TDI, I cant bring myself to spend hundreds on a custom system :no: and I would prefer to leave the DPF intact
  7. Rookiereece

Leon FR184 2.0 Diesel unknown sound

I had a similar problem, waterpump was leaking and the small circuit board within it was getting wet, think it causes a fuse to blow
  8. Rookiereece

Tyre Noise

I put on a Set of Pirelli Pzeros a few days ago and despite the wheels being an inch larger the difference in both comfort and tyre noise is huge, I certainly wont cheap out on tyres ever again :footysup:
  9. Rookiereece

5F Aero Spoiler?

Anyone know where I could get a genuine spoiler cheap, there were many on ebay around 150 pounds in December but I cant seem to find anymore. Cheers
  10. Rookiereece

Is there a problem from installing brake caliper covers ?

The fr logo looks to be printed really terribly and this will probably melt and get stuck in the caliper, I'd just save for a year or two and buy a big brake kit REVO do a great kit
  11. Rookiereece

Petrol DPF or PPF or GPF (Take your pick!). Experience or rumours.

I thought petrol cars were supposed to be much less polluting than diesels, I cant wrap my head around why they felt the need to develop a GPF, worlds gone Mad! :cry:
  12. Rookiereece

Pirelli P-zeros?

I think I'll give them a go, aslong as they improve grip I don't mind needing to replace them slightly sooner :drive2:
  13. Rookiereece

Pirelli P-zeros?

Can anyone recommend them, I imagine they will be an Upgrade from the cheap Chinese grenlanders I currently have :cheeky:
  14. Rookiereece

Bronze Seat Badges for Earlier MK3?

Thanks mate might go for it, damn expensive for some vinyl mind you :sleepy:
  15. Rookiereece

Bronze Seat Badges for Earlier MK3?

I've installed a Set of Bronze sparco alloys, I'm thinking the bronze Cupra R badges would look fantastic but it seems like Badges got larger after 2015, anyone got some advice ?
  16. Rookiereece

Stage 1 for a 1.6TDI SE (CHLA)?

Anyone have experience remaping these engines, ABT have a tuning box available but REVO dont appear to have software for the 105bhp version of the engine which I would prefer
  17. Rookiereece

Spoiler

Honestly the Mk3 should have had something similar from factory, but it looks fantastic and you've done a fine job of spraying it
  18. Rookiereece

Revo TCU remap questions

Sounds like it's part of the Map mate, probably best getting a different tune if you dont like it?
  19. Rookiereece

Tyre Sizes?

I've Purchased a set of 17 x 7.5 et 45 alloys and I'm wondering if 225/45/r17 is the correct tyre size, I've got mixed views on google
  20. Rookiereece

Spoiler

I'm really jealous, hoping there will be a genuine spoiler up that cheap soon