Search results

1. PaulusB

Cupra 280 rear dust cover

Oke and u also can pull the cover over the hub?
  2. PaulusB

Cupra 280 rear dust cover

Does any one know if u have to remove the rear wheel hubs to replace the rear dust covers for the 310mm rear brake discs. Because its not the pacman style cover its has more of a bridge. Thanks
  3. PaulusB

Front and Rear Brake upgrade advice

Same set at a reseller https://www.killerbrakes.com/product/porsche-macan-brembo-4pot-calipers-95b615123f-95b615124f-mqb-direct-upgrade-with-lines-new/
  4. PaulusB

Front and Rear Brake upgrade advice

For the front Porsche Macan 4 pot calipers plug and play on 340/345 mm cupra front brake discs. Direct from the porsche dealer :) Part Number Part Name Price Quantity Total 95B-615-124-F Caliper, Front Right $258.78 1 $258.78 95B-615-123-F Caliper, Front Left $258.78 1 $258.78...
  5. PaulusB

Racechip GTS 1.5TSi 150

My advice is not to start with that mess and eventually destroy your engine:
  6. PaulusB

Cupra Brembo Kits for sale...

For a little bit more u can do a RS3 8V 8 Pot upgrade.
  7. PaulusB

Sat Nav SD card

U have mib 1 u need a card with AT on it. If u want recent maps the dealer must activatie it with odis.
  8. PaulusB

Mib2

if u take i picture from the description in de side windows u can also see the build year.
  9. PaulusB

MIB1 to MIB 2 Cupra with seat sound - longcoding

The vcp part i did al that and working ok. I get in vcds some errors that the module is not coded correctly. So was searching for vcds long coding string.
  10. PaulusB

MIB1 to MIB 2 Cupra with seat sound - longcoding

I did a MIB1 to MIB 2 upgrade on a 2014 Cupra with seat sound - does anybody can share there vcds longcoding string for me. Who have a the same setup? I have no backup camera only parking sensors. Thanks.
  11. PaulusB

280 Buyers Guide?

Bring a codescanner when i bought my 280 i had a code at the Camshaft Adjuster Magnet sensors and its was running a little rough after that the Camshaft Adjusters had to be cleaned and everything was ok. Also the feul cap motor was defect common problem on the Leon. Also the seat bolster leather...
  12. PaulusB

MIB1 to MIB2 footwell light slider

Hello i did a mib2 upgrade on my 2014 cupra but the footwell light slider is not showing up in the interior Lighting menu. Is my BCM to old or what coding must i do. In the old mib1 the slider was visual.
  13. PaulusB

SW for MIB1 Head Unit

https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/i-am-looking-for-an-update-mib-1gen-5-8-hw-041-fw-0425-seat-leon-3.462479/#post-4963372
  14. PaulusB

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Maybe I am lazy but which files do I need to update my retrofit mib2 technisat SW 0245 HW H24 to the latest version. It's the version with gps and dab. And after that I can enable all options like AA AC etc.
  15. PaulusB

mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

Do u have a link?
  16. PaulusB

front brake pads

https://www.winparts.nl/remsysteem/remblokken/c633/remblokkenset-schijfrem-brembo-xtra-line-p-85-144x/p1151846.html These are the correct ones for the trw. U can use the parts numbers.