Search results

1. PaulusB

Cupra 280 rear dust cover

Does any one know if u have to remove the rear wheel hubs to replace the rear dust covers for the 310mm rear brake discs. Because its not the pacman style cover its has more of a bridge. Thanks
  2. PaulusB

MIB1 to MIB 2 Cupra with seat sound - longcoding

I did a MIB1 to MIB 2 upgrade on a 2014 Cupra with seat sound - does anybody can share there vcds longcoding string for me. Who have a the same setup? I have no backup camera only parking sensors. Thanks.
  3. PaulusB

MIB1 to MIB2 footwell light slider

Hello i did a mib2 upgrade on my 2014 cupra but the footwell light slider is not showing up in the interior Lighting menu. Is my BCM to old or what coding must i do. In the old mib1 the slider was visual.
  4. PaulusB

Rs3 8v seats in leon mk3

Does any know if the seat rails from a rs3 8v front seat the same as a Leon mk3 are?
  5. PaulusB

Powerflex Dogbone insert cupra 280 2014

Does anybody know wich powerflex version i need for a cupra 280 2014 dogbone mount insert? 1 or 2! Many thanks.
  6. PaulusB

Leon mk2 cupra steering wheel.

For sale Leon Mk2 cupra steering wheel without a airbag. The MF buttons have some wear on them. Askingpirce 100 Euro only shipping possible for 9 euro to the UK from NL
  7. PaulusB

Knocking from the rear

Hello when i am driving trough a put hole. I hear a knocking sound form the rear right. I think my antiroll bar bushings and links are bad! Somebody can confirm this? its a 07 Cupra.
  8. PaulusB

Replacement front shocks and top mounts

Hello, Does anybody know which front shocks i need for a 2007 leon cupra if i search for a name brand like bilstein a find this one with a think 55mm diameter not the 50mm https://www.autodoc.co.uk/bilstein/632158 The guy on the chat also told me my chassis type is sport not standard.
  9. PaulusB

Luggage compartment trim

Hello my Luggage compartment trim with stowage net carbon black left, was broken so i replaced it with a used one. But the one a got used i very soft carpet piece and the old one is very hard and stiff carpet. Does the cupra from 2007 have upgraded Luggage compartment trim?
  10. PaulusB

Dashboard trim paint N87

Does somebody know if u can get the prefacelift grey N87 dash trim paint in a rattle can? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
  11. PaulusB

Torque spec leon cupra motor mounts

Does anybody has a torque spec schema for the 2 upper left and right motormounts on a MK2 Cupra preface lift. Thanks
  12. PaulusB

AFS Error

Hello I got the following error. I have read many topics about this problem I replaced the front levelling sensor and checked the wiring. The error stayed away for one day. This fault code only appears with heavy rain during 2 days. Short period off rain no problems. This was the same issue...
  13. PaulusB

Bolt coilpack holder

Does somebody know the part number for the coilpack holder bolts for 2 holes on the picture? Or the some universal size bolts. Can't find on part list sites. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G970F met Tapatalk
  14. PaulusB

Leon cupra engine mounts

I am feeling that my engine is moving back en forward more than normal after my journey to France. Which motor mount is most likely to wear out on a 2.0 tfsi from 2007? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G970F met Tapatalk
  15. PaulusB

Hood Strut Bars on Ali

Somebody got experience witch these € 33,17 Hood Strut Bars https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/UmMQ36B0P The price is very nice. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
  16. PaulusB

2.0 tfsi oil filler neck

Does somebody have I idea to replace the plastic oil filler neck. Mine is broking off. Maybe there is some retrofit solution? Old one (example picture) cannot find the part number. Mine is not with the car anymore. I tried this one but does not fit because the adapter is to short. It cannot...
  17. PaulusB

Wipers stuck in service position

Hello yesterday we replaced my left wiper mechanism before that i did put the wipers in the service position. When we put everything back in the car it stays in that position. From that position it wipes normal to the corners. We did a reading with vcds no codes. Disconnected the battery for...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members