Search results

1. CUPRA ST rear brake noise

Hi All, We got our ST last November and over the last few months with only 4K on the clock I’ve noticed a lot of noise under moderate braking from 60mph and above. It’s like a slight resonance and hum and it’s starting to drive me mad. The discs look slightly pitted to me. What’s my best...
  2. Hubs rusting already

I’ve noticed the silver paint on the hubs has been eroded already due to high pressure washing leaving light rust on the steel. Anyone else had this and can it be easily repainted? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

1: small fits comfortably. Even if you install paddle extenders. 2: buy the steering wheel protector. It’s like a pair of stretchy knickers for your wheel. Search for Disklok steering wheel cover... 3: is expect to pay between £100 - £120 new. It’s great. If the bag for the boot doesn’t...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

3000 miles. No issues to report.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

@Betts-4 really pleased you finally got it. Pics please!
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Occasionally I wear my wife’s if I’m taking the bin out. Being leopard print I’m glad I didn’t. [emoji249]
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The only flag is on the front grille. There aren’t any graphics on the infotainment or virtual cockpit suggesting Cupra although that may be changeable with Carista etc. The Cupra logo is from eBay. Oh, and if you’re not buying a ghost, get a Disklock or vice-versa. Better still get both.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Gratuitous steering wheel shot for you guys with incoming cars! The extenders are an improvement over the tiny standard paddles.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ok thanks guys. Appreciated.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What are they like and where are they from please? After 2600 miles I’ve decided the original paddles are too small. Do these move / flex when pulled?
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That’s good news. I hope it’s everything you wanted after such a crazy wait.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They must be expecting stock in to quite that. Unless they’re lying to you. Expect it to return 20mpg and amaze other road users as you plant it off the line in the rain, for it to put its power down with no fuss whenever you want it. Oh, and buy and use a Disklock, religiously and park...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Evening all. I swear after 2k mikes even the OPF exhaust is getting louder. It def rasps on the overrun and farts a little when still a bit cold at higher rpm
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s a great shade of silver for sure.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What’s with the grey polystyrene insulation at the rear of the wing which is visible when the driver’s door is open near the hinge. I can’t ‘un-see’ this cheap recycling box-ticking eco-solution now! Sorry, you’ll see it now I’ve said.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ll just leave this here... That was a fairly spirited drive. After nearly 1500 miles since 15th Nov, we are averaging 21mpg. It gets driven 50/50 by my wife and I and she gives it a little bit of hammer every so often. It doesn’t spend much time on a motorway. If it was mine I reckon...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My dealer reckons it’s the front assist and active cruise which lowers the premium. I’m not saying I think that, but he could be on to something.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Get it locked down with a disklok
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The irony and bad timing of posts like this... https://www.seat-mediacenter.com/storiespage/newstories/A-choreography-in-the-factory.html
  20. Dreaded damp windows- Suddenly.

Same here after no wash but regular use. The car was full of passengers too. So that, plus the increased relative humidity and cold morning air and you’ve got a heavy layer of moisture to dry before you can move off.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.