Search results

1. CUPRA ST rear brake noise

Hi All, We got our ST last November and over the last few months with only 4K on the clock I’ve noticed a lot of noise under moderate braking from 60mph and above. It’s like a slight resonance and hum and it’s starting to drive me mad. The discs look slightly pitted to me. What’s my best...
  2. Hubs rusting already

I’ve noticed the silver paint on the hubs has been eroded already due to high pressure washing leaving light rust on the steel. Anyone else had this and can it be easily repainted? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Eco mode

In a Cupra is there any other way to select eco mode without having to go in to individual and select engine:eco?
  4. Joe Achilles Cupra Ateca review and forthcoming ABT Cupra R ST

Hi all. Just a heads up that Joe Achilles has released his review of the Ateca Cupra. There will also be a review of the Leon Cupra ST R with the ABT chip in a few weeks as he’s taking delivery of a UK Press car next week. Should be good to see what he makes of it.
  5. ST Boot liners

Not exactly exciting but practical with kids’ clutter. Has anyone got a good recommendation for a either an OEM or aftermarket boot tray / liner? Thanks
  6. Are these Skoda VRS buckets nicer than the Cupra’s?

I think they’re nice. Obviously the same seat but trimmed differently. They’re a bit more striking I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. These cheap GPS tracking systems

anyone installed one for peace of mind? I’m tempted to give one a go. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00WAE5UMM#Ask
  8. App for Leon

i know that there’s a media controller, but does the Leon allow the vehicle to talk to an iPhone app like the BMW one does to offer tracking and remote unlocking etc?
  9. Worrying about theft when new Cupra ST arrives

Hi all. The shine has well and truly been taken off the excitement of our incoming new Cupra ST as a direct result of a brand new Golf GTI being stolen at 2pm from our neighbour’s drive yesterday. The scumbags scoped the house and smashed through a rear door when they knew the owners had...
  10. Is 4-Drive the same as 4-Motion and are they Haldex?

Just that really. And also, what is the split front to rear in normal driving conditions and what is the max %age allowed to the rear when required? Thanks
  11. New Seat customer - what have I done?

Guys, new member here, drawn to the site because I’ve placed an order with a local dealer for a Cupra ST Lux with Pano roof. Initial delivery date (unconfirmed) of “October”... However - apparently they haven’t placed my order as they have recommended waiting for Model Year 20, rather than...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise