Search results

1. water ingress into drivers footwell

I've got a problem with rain water pooling in my front drivers side footwell. I've had a search on the forums and ruled a couple of things out, but left the car with the carpets up overnight and come back to a puddle 1.5cm deep thismorning. It's raining now and I want to try and get the leak...
  2. deeper understanding of modifications

I bought a 1.8 fr about a month ago and have already had the thing remapped (aprox 245hp on a flash tune). Now I'm looking at other mods to do, but I'm after a deeper knowledge of how it all works before I dive in and start tinkering with things I don't understand. Mainly around mapping. I've...
  3. 2017+ FR standard equipment

I'm coming from an Ibiza FR, which has a lot of spec as standard, but now looking into buying a Leon. I cant help but notice that some of the things I get on the Ibiza aren't available on some Leon's for sale, so I was wondering out of the following list, what is standard on the Leon and what...
  4. Transmission problems

The car is the 1.2 ibiza FR 2016 model, but I've read a lot of people having similar issues through the VAG range, but I haven't come across a fix as of yet. Putting it into gear (mainly 1st, 2nd and slightly in 3rd and 6th. 4th and 5th are fine), it feels almost like its catching on something...
  5. Who's got 190hp out of a 1.2?

So, I've scoured the forums (this one, the skoda forums and facebook) for info and there seems to be a bit of conflicting information and unanswered questions and I was hoping someone that has already done it will have the answers. I've seen it's possible to get 190hp out of these engines with...
  6. new here

Hi guys (and gals) I bought a 3 year old Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 about a week ago, and already have some issues with it. Don't worry, I'll search the forum before I ask any stupid questions :clap: Alex
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.