Search results

1. Leon ST 184 appreciation! Keep or swap for SUV?

I went from a 2017 FL Cupra St to a Tarraco 1st ed + and i would dedinately say the Tiguan is a lot lot smaller than a leon st... Unless you go for the Tiguan allspace. Ive had the Tarraco for a few months now and absolutely love it. We also had a roofbox on the leon st prev, have yet to use it...
  2. Cupra facelift with copper bits from eaziwrap?

You get a link for you tube provided which shows instructions on how to fit. Its not to hard tbf and as its air release wrap u just squeegee it out Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  3. Subwoofer for 2019 Leon Cupra

Yeah i had skoda version in my mk3 sportline canton systen and loved it, actually a lot better than my current beats system in my tarraco. I didnt have seat sound in my cupra and did miss it Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  4. Number Plate Light Flickering / Rear Camera intermittent

Thats definately a 3rd party camera as seat oem ones dont have the 4 leds iirc Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  5. Full link activation

Yes a known company, check their facebook page for reviews. They do loads of stuff Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Good job there! Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I recently did the same. Said goodbye to my 17 Cupra St4004 drive and changed to the Tarraco excellence 1st ed + 2.0tsi 190hp, i did look at kodiaqs aswell but similar spec to the fully loaded tarraco was around 7k more!! Im actually really enjoying the change so far. Sent from my GM1913...
  8. Lost keyfob- replacement cost

Keys are special order from factory so do take 5-7 days. However if you have lost it, if someone finds it they cab technically open yout car with the key blade. So cheap option is buy new fob and key blade and recode new and existing key..... Or New lockset new keys more costly but if your...
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

It does support it but android auto has to be plugged in... [emoji28] Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Mine was a used cupra st 300, prev owner must have optioned it i guess. Had pano roof heated seats and rear cam too. Actually never used the wireless charger as im on android so needs to be plugged in. Tarraco has it aswell and again cant use it [emoji23] Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I thought that, dont they come as standard? My 17 plate had it Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  12. Roof box - need suggestions.

Actually no idea what bike carrier it is as a mate gave me it. Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Whats that? Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  14. Roof box - need suggestions.

We go camping and use a roofbox. This is on our old car with thule aero bars. Cupra ST300 The roof box is a very good size and for the money is very good for a gloss finished one. https://www.wilcodirect.co.uk/product/roof-boxes/xxx-roof-box-530l-black-mu-sum-843/MU-SUM-843 Roof box only...
  15. Thinking of changing the cupra ??

Easiest is to test drive one. If i didnt need the practicality, i would 100% have a 370z nismo myself. U can always get a supercharger kit for it [emoji48] Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  16. Cupra ST300 vag sport res delete

Still for sale Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  17. Cupra Estate Exhaust Question

Absolutely fine. Wife n kids were ok as well and we drive down near south coast quite a few times to visit family too from w.yorks. It doesnt pop and bang like the hatch does. But gives it a nicer tone. I really noticed it for the few weeks i was waiting to pick new car up how quiet standard...
  18. Cupra Estate Exhaust Question

Here is a vid after it was fit Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
  19. Cupra Estate Exhaust Question

I had a 17 plate cupra st 4 drive no gpf. I did get a res delete but put it back to standard before i traded the car in. Here is a pic of the original resonator under my car so u know what it looks like, may need to zoom in a bit. U can see the indentation at the top for where it goes up near...
  20. LED Headlights - Anyone had one fail ?

Regardless they need to diagnose the fault themselves, this is for warranty purposes. Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.