Search results

1. Paulo16

Front Bumper

Thanks for the update. Any piccies? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Paulo16

Front Bumper

Did you get this job done and did you change the headlights in the end or was it ok with just bumper and bonnet? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Paulo16

Leon script rear badge MK4 brand new!

Price drop to £15 guys. Thx. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Paulo16

Leon script rear badge MK4 brand new!

Here is a brand new MK4 Leon rear boot lid badge I bought to update my Mk3 look but have a spare as one I ordered elsewhere and thought lost turned up! £18 delivered
  5. Paulo16

Front Bumper

After market parts hardly ever fit correctly without some work even down to a simple rear spoiler needing trimming. I hope you get it sorted and pop some pics here when you do. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Paulo16

Front Bumper

That’s good to know and was what put me off doing something similar. I’m guessing you are using salvaged parts so I wonder if the bumper is deformed enough to affect fitting. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Paulo16

Front Bumper

I was under the impression the headlights also need changing when dong this swap but I’m sure someone else will confirm. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Paulo16

2015 Leon FR ST 2.0 DSG 184 - MPG

I’ve just swapped to PS4’s from Goodyear assy 3’s and I’m seeing a small change from 54-55 down to 50-51 on the same regular journey. Thought it was me but for the improvement of the tyres I’ll accept it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Paulo16

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Paulo16

Bridgstone vs Goodyear vs Michelin

PS4, it’s only an FR but still a big improvement. Didn’t like them on my MK7 Golf gti strangely. Conti’s and Bridgestones are lower on my list than budget tyres lol! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Paulo16

Just had 18” PS4’s fitted to my 63 plate FR with Costco Black Friday deal (£65 a corner) and the difference is night and day over the Goodyears previously on! Not crashy and lower road noise too. Turn in is greatly improved too. Very happy with the choice. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Paulo16

Costco tyre deal this weekend.

If anyone needs some good tyres Costco have a good deal until Monday 29th Nov. I’ve just got 4 x 225/40 18 Michelin pilot sport 4 fitted for £260! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Paulo16

Front shock absorbers

Find a new dealership!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Paulo16

Exclusive website discount for ALL forum members!

Seems they have not been active for a week. I wanted something but couldn’t wait. A shame.
  15. Paulo16

I have a 2013 Fr tdi and have the Goodyear’s on and have for a couple of years. Perfect for these cars and good value too. Had them on a Golf gti mk7 too and equally as good on that car. They run quietly as well and not crashy. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Paulo16

What colour is your car?

Monsoon grey. A lovely colour in the sun and polishes up lovely Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Paulo16

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

It’s a lovely colour to polish and looks great in the sunlight! Very rewarding. Mines a 2013 car. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. Paulo16

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Compound and polish today. Tried Scholl S3xxl heavy cut and it’s very good followed by ReFlect high gloss finish with a da polisher. Brought out green speckles in the metallic I’ve never noticed before! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. Paulo16

Need Help re: Rear Spoiler

Here is mine with the OEM accessory version in monsoon grey. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.