Search results

1. Zer0

Adjustable DSG Paddles - 3D print yours

All available here in the files section :)
  2. Zer0

Yeah it's adjustable though as per the gif so you can position it pretty near the original position. :) I agree though, it's more for show than go ;)
  3. Zer0

I know a lot of people on here use stick-on DSG paddle extenders and nothing wrong with that but for those of you looking for something a little different and personal I've just released my own paddle designs (for free). All you need is a 3D printer or if you know someone who has one and can...
  4. Zer0

Induction kit recommendations

Above is true, don't expect any measurable performance gains. There's a small benefit with a proper kit but likely just for a tuned car, stock box is fine for stage 1 cars though. My tuner told me an uprated/oversized turbo inlet in particular does make a (to him anyway) noticeable performance...
  5. Zer0

Leon Cupra 100-200 time?

9.12 s new personal best. Did 4 x 9.3 runs before that today.
  6. Zer0

OBDeleven modifications

Try doing a full scan before you attempt the changes, I had similar issues before I did.
  7. Zer0

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I designed some adjustable DSG paddles about a year ago and have used them ever since. The "click" feedback is the same as the original. I have mainly used these two designs in a bunch of different colours. The paddles are swappable in a minute or two and can be adjusted depending on hand size...
  8. Zer0

Yeah 4wd indeed. Only mods a Stage 1 ECU and TCU and intake as well as some good fuel.
  9. Zer0

Sub 3.5s 0-60 mph.
  10. Zer0

That rear badge looks much better than the MK4 Cupra badge. :)
  11. Zer0

OBDeleven modifications

OK facepalm moment, turns out I had already activated it before, probably using Carista a year ago or so. So it was already set to "Increased traction". All is well, car drives great. ;)
  12. Zer0

OBDeleven modifications

Thanks a lot for the input. Makes sense that it would hurt fuel economy a little. Mine is not great anyway though :D
  13. Zer0

OBDeleven modifications

Thanks, will have a look later :)
  14. Zer0

OBDeleven modifications

Hmm I can't seem to find it. Know where it is? :)
  15. Zer0

OBDeleven modifications

Anyone played with the adjustment for increased traction on a 4drive? Thoughts?
  16. Zer0

Making a comeback (hopefully soon!)

It's ripping for sure. But I haven't put it on the dyno since last revision but the area under the curve should be impressive.
  17. Zer0

Making a comeback (hopefully soon!)

Welcome. It's a great car :)
  18. Zer0

Not today but recently. Remap ECU + TCU. Only mod is intake and some nice fuel and E85. Does 0-60 mph in 3.5s (dragy confirmed) full weight on stock wheels, mental.
  19. Zer0

It's a peg for the boot cover, the one that locks in in place. There's one on each side.
  20. Zer0

Dealer says it's not a spare part and I have to order the whole cover for 200+ euro. No thanks, I'll model and 3D print instead.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.