Search results

1. Zer0

Adjustable DSG Paddles - 3D print yours

I know a lot of people on here use stick-on DSG paddle extenders and nothing wrong with that but for those of you looking for something a little different and personal I've just released my own paddle designs (for free). All you need is a 3D printer or if you know someone who has one and can...
  2. Zer0

Wheel noise issue

Strange issue with my car I just noticed. When I turn the wheel about half a turn left (or more) and drive slowly, I hear a popping sound from the front right wheel. Sound speeds up as I go faster. Any clues?
  3. Zer0

Turbo inlet and intake upgrades

As we all know it is a slippery slope doing performance upgrades for our lovely cars. The law of diminishing returns past stage 1 for sure, at least until you swap turbo. I've been looking at a MST turbo inlet upgrade and possibly full intake as well but I'm starting to doubt its actual...
  4. Zer0

IS38 max boost pressure

Afternoon. A tuner here in Sweden set his stage 1 tunes to max 1.55 bar (about 22.5 psi) for longevity reasons. Is there an issue with the IS38 turbo that I'm not aware of? I've heard about potential issues if the turbine wheel isn't completely centered since it's so close to the housing (for...
  5. Zer0

JB4 install on Cupra ST 300 4drive

I was wondering if anyone has installed a JB4 on their Cupra. I took a test drive in the Cupra ST 300 4drive recently and loved it, what a car. So I will order one in a couple of weeks. :) However although not slow by any means, my GTI motor with JB4 felt about as quick so I'm looking to...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members