Search results

1. Clodius

Bluetooth rename

@Damo H, nothing stupid, just had a temporary narcissistic spurt: Clodius, my username here as well
  2. Clodius

Bluetooth rename

Hi, guys! When I initially set up the Bluetooth profile of my car I renamed it to something I don’t want anymore. How do I change the Bluetooth profile name (the one it’s showing when I go to Bluetooth connections on my phone)? Do I just have to reset the car’s Bluetooth profile entirely? If...
  3. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

Alright, guys. My saga has come to an end. I had 2 separate incidents within 2 weeks. The insurance companies got mixed up with the repair approvals so I had to contact the insurance companies myself and clear things up. Did that with Ensurance as well. Spent a lot of time on the phone. Luckily...
  4. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

Update. I did a simulation with, no fault, one incident and with no incident. The difference in premiums were at this moment: +71£ - 1 incident +127£ - 2 incidents What’s worrying is that the premium is nearly double anyway (with no incident - 1000£). Oh, well! I just have to wait until next...
  5. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

That is so wrong and unfair (I just did a simulation on confused.com adding the 2 incidents for last year and it’s almost doubled). I haven’t done anything wrong, but I still have to pay for it.
  6. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

Yeah, it seems to be taking some time. After 2 weeks, my insurance company, Admiral, advised me to ask Seat Ensurance to redirect the repair estimates to the third party insurance company, Axa. Now I have to wait for Axa’s approval. Hopefully they have already been informed of the incident by...
  7. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

Didn’t even fix my rear bumper and now someone hit me in front one (left side). Car was parked in front of my house and I literally was 1 minute away from home. Unbelievable! Gotta change residence or buy barb wire fence
  8. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

@martin j., yes it’s a Micra . When she got out of the car I realised she couldn’t hear me well (told me to speak up), couldn’t see very well either (she said that also) and first thing she went for her walking stick. How can she drive like that?
  9. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

Thanks, guys. Will see what Seat Ensurance works out with the excess, if I have to pay for it in the end, or not and the rest. Will keep you posted as it might benefit others in the same situation
  10. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

Updates: Seat Ensurance called (they booked me with Citygate Colindale). What they said it will happen is I get the car fixed with Seat, I pay the excess fee (600£ - quite steep for a scratched bumper) and they will recover it from the third party’s insurance company. I will also get a hire car...
  11. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

The lady was initially offering me 50£ for the repairs, saying it will affect my no claim bonus as well. Being my first car here in the UK, I had no idea if she was lying so I called the insurance company to ask about this. They started taking my details and the ones regarding the accident so I...
  12. Clodius

Seat Ensurance

Hi, guys! Exactly 2 weeks after getting my car an 80 year old lady made an U-turn while I was stationary and she misjudged her turning radius and scratched my rear bumper (fortunately just the right corner - everything is intact). Called my insurance (Admiral) and they will fix my car, but not...
  13. Clodius

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I just copied and pasted the content. I use Windows
  14. Clodius

Cupra 2019 - OBDEleven - Unfold mirrors

Take a look at this topic https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/obdeleven-modifications.432976/
  15. Clodius

Thanks for all your patience and extensive explanations, Tell. I think I’m cured for the moment. Just going to enjoy my new car
  16. Clodius

Sorry, what is SVM? Software Version Management? I have VCDS, not ODIS. It seems that I had a failure in the unit, I think I restarted it while the car was idling, that's probably why I had lost rear speakers as well. Got really panicked and was trying to remember what coding I had done last...
  17. Clodius

It seems I's stuck with the maps error code
  18. Clodius

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

What is the latest/most stable version for MIB2? I currently have mirror link and of course I don't want to lose it. Part no. 5QA035858A Hardware: H30 Software 0359 Thanks
  19. Clodius

Thank you, Tell for your help. Updated the maps like you've indicated. For ease of reference for future users the steps I took were: 1. Backed up the original SD card on my laptop 2. Formatted the SD card (don't forget to push the card lock mechanism to off) 3. Copied the new downloaded map...
  20. Clodius

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

I've seen on the obdeleven topics that you can activate the rear optical parking sensors. Can't seem to find this with VCDS