Search results

1. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Yeah it is a shame i was really looking forward to fixing it up and having it as a project. Unfortunately i think it went through quite a few people who didnt care for the care and just abused it. I ended up getting it of a mate who brought it from a car dealer. He only had it for a few days...
  2. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Hey, i managed to fix the alarm issue how ever i just opened a box of worms with everything else. The back driverside passenger door wouldnt open and i found the window was propped up with a piece of wood, i think the car was t-boned and a quick fix was put in place. The engine was in a state...
  3. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Here are some of the photos of the car that arnt too big to upload
  4. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Thanks ill have a look. Ive got some pics of the cars current condition ill try and post them on here soon
  5. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

I do, i scanned it and it showed alot of short to ground issues, though i dont wanna but the battery in again and have to deal with the car alarm just to scan it
  6. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Well im not too sure if i can still save it. It seems to have developed quite a few electrical issues that im not sure can be fixed. The alarm for a start keeps going off. I thought this was because the battery was drained so i got a new battery. However the alarm went off as soon as i attached...
  7. DGJ's Leon Cupra TDI - Staggered Rims, AP Coilovers, 312mm Brakes, Milltek Turbo-Back

Im actually the new owner of DGJ's cupra. Managed to save it from getting scrapped. This thread has been a great insight into the cars past. Its defiantly seen better days and is currently in a very bad shape with a ruined clutch. Im going to try my best to repair it and return it to what it...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.