Search results

1. Brad93

Phone mic install

Cheers mate in regards to a pillars which one should I run driver or passenger side or does it matter
  2. Brad93

Phone mic install

Eyup everyone wanting a bit of help on where to route the phone mic on my mk2 leon I’ve searched and searched for a thread relating to my issue but to no avail any help would be much appreciated thanks lads and lass’s
  3. Brad93

White leon spotted driving like a ****

What a nob head excuse my French but really needs taking off the road
  4. Brad93

Miles to empty low

Tell you what mate over last 60 miles I’ve drove like a granny and I’ve gone from 425 mile range to 550 and it’s still going up think I need to lay off the go faster pedal lol
  5. Brad93

Miles to empty low

Nice one mate just before I filled it up I’d just been razzing home from work aswell so yeh definitely sound right mate
  6. Brad93

Miles to empty low

Ah right well it as just been toodling too and from the shops recently so that’s minte very well be the reason thanks for that pal I wonder if I reset the average fuel consumption it may go back to normal then was ready to get under and look for leaks lol thanks again
  7. Brad93

Miles to empty low

Hi everyone hope your all sane with the lock down but I’ve got a problem with my miles to empty on my MDF today I’ve absolutely brim it to the top and it’s only showing 425 mile range now I’ve filled up many times before to the brim and got way in to the 600 range any ideas what could cost a 200...
  8. Brad93

Something for those with children...

Is the competition still on or was there not inuff participants
  9. Brad93

Battery went dead. Warning lights all on.

Brilliant that’s only thing that my car hasn’t got but was going to go for an rns315 but if I can get the 510 would be even better only really after dab but the 510 as a bigger screen I’m led to believe
  10. Brad93

Right a see good to know that actually because I’m actually thinking of fitting one myself
  11. Brad93

When I changed my battery same happened to me rang Srs automotive up darkside developments sister shop they told me to go lock to lock with the steering wheel and did that an it worked
  12. Brad93

BTCC body kit Vs Standard body kit

Can do pal yeh there in my sisters garage at the minute al go down tomorrow clean them up an get some pictures fired over pal
  13. Brad93

Forum Model - SEAT Arosa (Darkside Development)

This is brilliant especially as it’s darksides arosa and the fact that I’m from Barnsley aswell best thing to come from Barnsley since kes :-)
  14. Brad93

While we are have our kids draw cars if you want a professional drawing of your car there’s a kid on YouTube called artvile he draws cars and honestly the best I’ve ever seen and he actually does personal drawings if you email him and send him photos
  15. Brad93

That’s my daughter effort she’s 11 should definitely do this more often got 2 solid hours of piece and quite lol bless her there’s screwed up paper everywhere lmao
  16. Brad93

Definitely getting my kids involved 11 and 6 I’ll upload tomorrow
  17. Brad93

What other things get in the way of you working on the car

Working on the wife’s cars :-)
  18. Brad93

Cr170 cega all lights flashing trying to cut out and power steering loss

Battery’s 6 month old bought a brand new one when a bought the car terminal wise wouldn’t know where to start how would I go about finding them eventually when I stop an turn off the car its literally dead nothing no radio won’t turn over give it half hour go back fine like nowts happened fires...
  19. Brad93

Cr170 cega all lights flashing trying to cut out and power steering loss

Hi guys and girls I’ve owned my 2010 leon cr170 for 6 months now and twice in that time every light imaginable starts going beserk all warning messages starting coming on dash it try’s to cut out power steering cuts in and out last time I had my 6 year old lad in the car luckily we where going...
  20. Brad93

BTCC body kit Vs Standard body kit

It’s not in perfect condition back bumper the worst but definitely fixable but I’d take £400 for everything spoiler side skirts front and back bumper in emotion red
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.